EA Forums - Banner

BETA TUNER DETAILS + FEEDBACK THREAD

Replies

• Not sure how your getting so many penalties unless your spamming poke?
    All Comments pertain to 6v6 drop in unless otherwise stated..
  • Kmahrle83
    367 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    i personally think the tuner/back to beta has made the game worse. couple of things obviously in club or eashl you cant touch anyone everything is a penalty its also played to slow feels like your skating in mud game needs to be sped up. As far as my favorite game mode THREES it has gotten a lot worse number one the computer defense man are way to over powered they look like a two way forward but skate as fast or faster then a sniper hit as hard as a enforcer and depending if they are playing with less skilled players can score 3 to 4 goals a game which is ridiculous i even took screen shots of games i have played and the comp ending up being the first star numerous times. secondly the game seems to be in favor of new players i am at max prestige i had to grind away and play a lot of games doesn't mean i am a superstar i don't like to use the term ice tilt but tons of games yesterday me and my team mates out played the other team and lost massively we out shot, out hit had better time on attack but the goalie was stopping everything cross crease one timers which are usually at least before the update a given goal were stopped every time wrist shots that i used to make aren't going in then the noobies would come down take a shot from the middle of the ice and it would go in most frustrating thing its supposed to be arcade hockey easy goals. third the matchmaking has been awful you keep trying to team me up when in drop in with brand new players at 1 or 32 level then the other side is all prestige players you should make it more even at least 2 prestige and a noob player. 4th the game has even more glitches now , also i go through huge stretches were the game doesn't allow me to hit even tho i line the guy up and push the hit button and it does nothing. i personally felt the game was fine before the beta update and has at least for me gotten worse like i said its more in favor of newer players your not rewarding the players that grinded away all these months playing it almost as if we should start all over again, there is no consistency in threes anymore. I think you should change it back.

So you think it should be arcade scoring with lots of goals? You complained that your "normal wrister" isn't going in anymore? Do you even watch hockey? It sounds like you're mad because you can't be a one man show anymore and snipe that short side writer. Furthermore goals should never be easy. You should have to work for them with real hockey plays. There should never be a "normal wrister" that nets you constant goals.

No offense but it sounds like you just need to learn to play this game like a real hockey game. Learn to set up, cycle, breakout etc. There should not be a ton of goals every game. How is it fun to keep scoring the same shot every game?
  • LeFury_27
    203 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Kmahrle83 wrote: »
    i personally think the tuner/back to beta has made the game worse. couple of things obviously in club or eashl you cant touch anyone everything is a penalty its also played to slow feels like your skating in mud game needs to be sped up. As far as my favorite game mode THREES it has gotten a lot worse number one the computer defense man are way to over powered they look like a two way forward but skate as fast or faster then a sniper hit as hard as a enforcer and depending if they are playing with less skilled players can score 3 to 4 goals a game which is ridiculous i even took screen shots of games i have played and the comp ending up being the first star numerous times. secondly the game seems to be in favor of new players i am at max prestige i had to grind away and play a lot of games doesn't mean i am a superstar i don't like to use the term ice tilt but tons of games yesterday me and my team mates out played the other team and lost massively we out shot, out hit had better time on attack but the goalie was stopping everything cross crease one timers which are usually at least before the update a given goal were stopped every time wrist shots that i used to make aren't going in then the noobies would come down take a shot from the middle of the ice and it would go in most frustrating thing its supposed to be arcade hockey easy goals. third the matchmaking has been awful you keep trying to team me up when in drop in with brand new players at 1 or 32 level then the other side is all prestige players you should make it more even at least 2 prestige and a noob player. 4th the game has even more glitches now , also i go through huge stretches were the game doesn't allow me to hit even tho i line the guy up and push the hit button and it does nothing. i personally felt the game was fine before the beta update and has at least for me gotten worse like i said its more in favor of newer players your not rewarding the players that grinded away all these months playing it almost as if we should start all over again, there is no consistency in threes anymore. I think you should change it back.

So you think it should be arcade scoring with lots of goals? You complained that your "normal wrister" isn't going in anymore? Do you even watch hockey? It sounds like you're mad because you can't be a one man show anymore and snipe that short side writer. Furthermore goals should never be easy. You should have to work for them with real hockey plays. There should never be a "normal wrister" that nets you constant goals.

No offense but it sounds like you just need to learn to play this game like a real hockey game. Learn to set up, cycle, breakout etc. There should not be a ton of goals every game. How is it fun to keep scoring the same shot every game?

Right on the money, well put.

It’s a blast playing D now that you can crush raggers and short side wrist players. Nothing better than blowing up forwards with their heads down coming over the blue line. That doesn’t work anymore. Heh