EA Forums - Banner

EA Sports I need help with my female fighter

My female fighter is a dwarf and it is very difficult for me to reach my opponent with the blows....She is a dwarf in bronze...silver and gold .....And in all styles of fighting equal.....In UFC 3> in my fighters I reedited my fighter and it continues the same when I send her back to Ultimate Team

Please I need help.¿Is there any way to change the height of my female fighter?
Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband

Replies

• Kh3ll
    381 posts Member
    There is no way to change it @AliCotto
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • Thank you
    Love is the strongest and purest want can beat everyone...can even get to die how Fighting Princess Anacaona died for the love of her late husband
  • AliCotto
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    @Kh3ll .............I transformed my fighter created female ....... to fighter created from the team of the year and my fighter increased 6.3 inches Of height!! :) ... I will dismantle the circus ... I no longer have a dwarf ... Lol
    Post edited by AliCotto on
  • Nice, the circus is no way to live your life. :D
    I have mental health disabilities that prevent me from leaving the house. I like to play UFC 3 Ultimate Team, so I do. Probably too much.
  • MortenAhlf
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Mistake
  • MortenAhlf
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Mistake
  • Is there any other ways to change the heights of your created fighters for Ultimate Team
  • not..............