EA Forums - Banner

Nothings changed

Same typical garb. You own the game for 95% and then in the final minute you all of a sudden can't control your guys or get the puck off the other team and 3 goals inside 60 seconds when someone barely had 10 shots. At least make this game even for everyone instead of constantly flip flopping side advantages

Replies

• kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I watched the Live Streams on Youtube and this game is not that good. Everyone who streams plays like garbage so far that I watched...not a clue on hockey plays..mostly same plays over and over.
  • BruinsHockey08
    1359 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Sorry double post.
    Post edited by BruinsHockey08 on
  • BruinsHockey08
    1359 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    mshier6214 wrote: »
    Same typical garb. You own the game for 95% and then in the final minute you all of a sudden can't control your guys or get the puck off the other team and 3 goals inside 60 seconds when someone barely had 10 shots. At least make this game even for everyone instead of constantly flip flopping side advantages

I've never had this issue. Ever. Does this game have issues? Sure. But this isn't one of them. At least in my experience. I think NHL 19 with the right settings and sliders is a great game. If you're playing online then it may be a mess but if you're playing offline like I do then there's a chance you'll have some fun.
    Post edited by BruinsHockey08 on
  • I watched the Live Streams on Youtube and this game is not that good. Everyone who streams plays like garbage so far that I watched...not a clue on hockey plays..mostly same plays over and over.

Thats 1 v 1 modes. No idea why (*cough* HUT) EA pushes 1v1 as their esport example. Its so bad.

EASHL 6s plays much better.
    EASHL player