EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Question : Returning to HUT

Hi guys. Quick question. After 2 big years of HUT full time, I played EASHL with friends this year. Now that it's me and a single friend (2 at best for the reminder of the year), we'd like a mode 5v5 full control and HUT seems the sole option, since Online VS is just Unranked if you are +1. So, could you tell me the state of the mode right now ? Can I make it in march like this and have fun? I could dedicate time, and I have 700 000 coins from earlier in the year, when I tried it. Thanks !!

Replies

• 700k can build you pretty nice team, give it a go!
  • Thanks for answering man. Good info. :smile:
  • xPDogg65x
    534 posts Member
    edited February 24
    And you never know, you might get lucky with a good pull. I decided to spend $25 on packs today. First pack a mini player pack, pulled 92 trade deadline Hemsky, got another mini pack pulled 97 totw Crosby, then a gold plus pack, got nothing. But all in all pretty good IMO. But I would not spend any of that 700 k on packs.
  • And you never know, you might get lucky with a good pull. I decided to spend $25 on packs today. First pack a mini player pack, pulled 92 trade deadline Hemsky, got another mini pack pulled 97 totw Crosby, then a gold plus pack, got nothing. But all in all pretty good IMO. But I would not spend any of that 700 k on packs.

Thanks for taking the time man