EA Forums - Banner

Keep Getting Kicked To Main Menu

Every time I’m done an eashl game it immediately kicks me back to the main menu and then I have to go back into World of CHEL. I completed the updated and restarted my system and game about 3 times. It has happened about 10 times now.

Replies

• Happening very frequently I agree with you.
  • zingaa1
    406 posts Member
    yep, the game that keeps on giving.
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    Every time I’m done an eashl game it immediately kicks me back to the main menu and then I have to go back into World of CHEL. I completed the updated and restarted my system and game about 3 times. It has happened about 10 times now.

What system are you playing on?
  • Sinbin wrote: »

Happening almost every second game to my club on PS4
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    Sinbin wrote: »

Happening almost every second game to my club on PS4

Try restoring your licenses: http://bit.ly/PS4LicenseRestore. Also, go to Settings/Storage/System storage/Saved Data. Find NHL and delete the saved data. Then hard restart your system. That might help.