EA Forums - Banner

Why does this game not work?

How is it that this game / or my game will not work? I've talked to Easports tech people, tried everything they said to make it work. Hum nothing works. Players skating in mud , checking players that are ranked 10 ratings below me , and they bounce off and go in and score . I try to make a simple L1 deke and the puck stops and my player keeps going. Easports has no answers.

Replies

• Bad connection
  • j2211ivan wrote: »
    How is it that this game / or my game will not work? I've talked to Easports tech people, tried everything they said to make it work. Hum nothing works. Players skating in mud , checking players that are ranked 10 ratings below me , and they bounce off and go in and score . I try to make a simple L1 deke and the puck stops and my player keeps going. Easports has no answers.

You have bad lag.

What modes are you playing?

Are you on WiFi?
  • It's wired through an ethernet wire. Playing HUT tournaments. And have 100 speed internet.Can't get a pass to go through, the other team passes the puck and it goes through 3 of my players?
  • Not to invalidate your claim but that's the general rhetoric that most people put forth when the game isnt going their way. Show us what you're experiencing so we can formulate an educated opinion.
  • COGSx86
    785 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    post your network performance
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • I’ve had this problem for years. Tonight it’s been horrible. I keep getting booted from the servers. After I drop everything it a flat 36/42 on the network. Here’s a couple pics.

0l8f9fi8g8k6.jpeg
    l8qd927zta2h.jpeg
    g3vo52dt1r5f.jpeg
  • monz
    930 posts Member
    It's a PBC issue simple as that, just like every other one of these posts i read.
  • Now can't even log into easports?
  • Not sure what your specific issue is Ivan and can't offer any advice for you but can confirm that the symptoms you've mentioned are connection related. One sign of a laggy game is not picking up the puck or having it constantly jump your stick.

Also, the image you posted of having 35ms response time; In my experience, anything above 20ms will be heavy. If mine isn't 13ms or less I can feel the difference.

Sorry to hear that is happening to you. Connection makes all the difference on your ability to play this game. Hope you find a solution.