EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Does stats matter? or not? I changed my mind today...

12346Next

Replies

• Oupik
    65 posts Member
    Just finished a game against team half stacked by base card... There is absolutely no debate about that the base cards causing problems to the opponent.. Just a joke,
  • All I know is EA has save me $50 next year this is the last nhl game I will buy. I’ll buy figure skating if I want to see ice dancing.
  • Oupik wrote: »
    Just finished a game against team half stacked by base card... There is absolutely no debate about that the base cards causing problems to the opponent.. Just a joke,

If I may ask are you playing seasons or champs
  • I have 2 Xboxes. I matched up two equally rated teams online as a test, both teams had the same strategies set up, yet, one team's AI chased the opposing puck carrier and the other team's didn't. I tested this a few times and it didn't happen every time. Someone explain this.
  • Oupik
    65 posts Member
    Oupik wrote: »

Sure you can, I play both.
  • Oupik
    65 posts Member
    Again, after couple of days I played a couple of games... And again, two of those games I had problém with bodychecking, aiming of pass, (have only 40% help, because EA help is bad), horrible AI, many of things happend magicaly against me, and after end of game, checked opponent roster, most base cards, od below 85.. Is I know EA next year there will be not chance look at the opponent team for hide that..
  • If your an average player like me who has only come back to the game this month because it's free after giving up with it in September.

I went straight up to div 5 but now bounce from 5 to 4 and lose to sides that are 99+ every time because they are simply faster and have more accurate shooting skills against my more or less base side.

If your a top end player it's not going to matter as much but it's a killer when you are outshooting your oponent and playing generally well but you know your keeper is going to let in at least 2 goals because of this.

• Oupik wrote: »
    Oupik wrote: »

Sure you can, I play both.

I was asking because I see more of what you said in Comp seasons ,then again that is my opinion
  • Oupik
    65 posts Member
    edited June 23
    No I do not play to outshooting opponent... I alway play nice creative hockey.. Not matter who are winning in moment. That why I do not like those glitch spinning players.. Im back to tell you, now I played game with 12 ping without list ping in whole game... My opponent had 99% cards base, I have nice team, not best, but nice,.. My opponent was all game faster minimum 25% all my passing go to his AI, and nothing worked for me... At the end I thought, that he is good, his last games was mostly loose... Almost all his games, but against me he played like a team of Supermans.. Stop it... This is not normal...
  • Until they fix the fact you can hold down x and pick every puck. Those games I always have missed one timers because my guys can’t field a puck when open. It’s those games that are making this flat unplayable. You are not getting beat because you can’t play the game or the ping is bad it’s because there are glitches and the top players know how to expose them.