EA Forums - Banner

Too late

Tonysl79
588 posts Member
edited August 2019
All these 99 cards are great, unfortunately they are about two months too late. When the nhl19 community drops to less than 2k people because everyone is playing nhl20, what good are those cards. If they would release cards like these sooner, we’d get more use and enjoyment out of them.

Replies

• Do you really feel that these 99 cards make any difference?
    My 85 overall Gretzky and Lafleur play just as well as any of my 12 overall 99 players.
    The most frustrating thing for me is, trying 3 different 99 overall goalies and not seeing any improvement in net.
  • It does go against the premise of HUT; that's why it's so mind-boggling and why EA is alienating so much of the user base.
  • It's a possibility they are preying on addicts or those that don't realize that the mode is basically over...
  • It's a possibility they are preying on addicts or those that don't realize that the mode is basically over...

Do servers for nhl 19 hut just magically shut off come Sept 13 or something?

Not everyone buys every iteration. Regardless of your feelings, i assume there will still be people playing nhl 19 hut, come nhl 20 release.

• EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    It's a possibility they are preying on addicts or those that don't realize that the mode is basically over...

Do servers for nhl 19 hut just magically shut off come Sept 13 or something?

Not everyone buys every iteration. Regardless of your feelings, i assume there will still be people playing nhl 19 hut, come nhl 20 release.

We don't shut off the servers for a few years have releasing a new iteration of the game AFAIK, you should be to check it out here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q