EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

NHL 20 Uniform/Jersey Wishlist

2Next

Replies

• EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    Masontcarr wrote: »
    Buffalo just unveiled a jersey with a Gold logo. I hope it makes it to NHL 20.
    86sxckg00fcc.jpg

They’ll probably add those in a roster update. They usually do.

I just hope they add those socks and jersey templates into EASHL/Create A Team. That’s more important to me since i mostly play EASHL.

Not to burst anyones bubble but why would they add the templates but not add the original jerseys? Either getting both or nothing, don’t see a world where they add the templates and not just do the original kit for the team
    86sxckg00fcc.jpg

I just hope they add those socks and jersey templates into EASHL/Create A Team. That’s more important to me since i mostly play EASHL.

I hope so too. I could make good use of this concept. Though I am not a fan of the color scheme. A bit too tacky for my liking. Plus I'm a Bruins fan so I'm not really allowed to give Buffalo too much credit.

I’m a Bruins fan as well. The Sabres are going to wear those agains the Bruins on December 27 in Buffalo.
    86sxckg00fcc.jpg

Not to burst anyones bubble but why would they add the templates but not add the original jerseys? Either getting both or nothing, don’t see a world where they add the templates and not just do the original kit for the team

They added in the Adidas templates via a patch last year. They can certainly do it again.

For adding in the original uniforms I don’t know why they don’t or can’t.
  • GramerProfesur
    449 posts Member
    edited August 19
    EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    86sxckg00fcc.jpg

They added in the Adidas templates via a patch last year. They can certainly do it again.

For adding in the original uniforms I don’t know why they don’t or can’t.

The Adidas templates were already for existing jerseys in the game, that’s my point

They won’t make the template for the Islanders Fisherman jersey available in Create a Team and not include the actual jersey in game. It would likely be both or nothing at all
  • One last jersey. For now. a new heritage jersey the L.A. Kings just unveiled, would want this in NHL 20.
    1dckw7x9qmsx.jpg

• another jersey that was unveiled.
    z7fht2ebzuoa.jpg
  • I think they are aware of the new alternates, and eventually they will make it into the game. I'd rather have them including missing jerseys from the past, especially now that we have alumni teams. Sabres royal/yellow and Buffalo heads, Coyotes Kachinas, Flames 80s style, robo Penguins, the list goes on.
  • MaxPac67 wrote: »
    I think they are aware of the new alternates, and eventually they will make it into the game. I'd rather have them including missing jerseys from the past, especially now that we have alumni teams. Sabres royal/yellow and Buffalo heads, Coyotes Kachinas, Flames 80s style, robo Penguins, the list goes on.

Yeah. Hopefully they will add these in the future.
  • jatt96306 wrote: »
    I just wish the lettering on all jerseys is fixed, so that the spacing doesn't look like this

M A T T H E W S

It should show as MATTHEWS

Or McDAVID instead of M C D A V I D.
  • These
  • Calgary Flames heritage jersey just unveiled. Hopefully this make it into the game later.
    u445zen1drth.jpg
  • I was surprised EA didn't add this jersey in an NHL 19 update. @NHLDev
    jzs5y4vaj20c.jpg
  • hitun3i1ssda.jpeg

Would love to use the jersey and sock templates for club.
    hitun3i1ssda.jpeg

Would love to use the jersey and sock templates for club.

Yeah. me too.
  • Winnipeg Jets heritage jersey. it's reminds us of the WHA days for the Jets.
    bc10vtmodk8i.jpg
  • new Ducks third jersey?
    dkgrh1rah78z.jpg
  • I would love sweaters based on tv and movies, like goon and letterkenny for world of Chel
  • 0d57rzpklx6m.png
    #FERDA
  • Id love a logo that is alien based to go with the blaster and lightsaber sounds.

Another that is a jeweled goblet with fluid dripping out - i see it being colored in as blood

Then lips of an open mouth with fangs

A bettet pirate-themed logo than a ship or wheel would be useful.

Id have to look over avsilable team names to find more.
  • KHL teams.