EA Forums - Banner

Can we calibrate horizontal too?

2Next

Replies

  • I had the same issue.

    But I set my TV to game mode (never knew there was one), made sure my TV was in normal mode or auto-fit mode, calibrated, fiddled around with my TV’s horizontal settings and I was fine.

    People are making this a bigger issue than it is.
  • THayes8201 wrote: »
    I had the same issue.

    But I set my TV to game mode (never knew there was one), made sure my TV was in normal mode or auto-fit mode, calibrated, fiddled around with my TV’s horizontal settings and I was fine.

    People are making this a bigger issue than it is.

    What happens when your tv is on game mode and auto fit. My tv is not old and I’ve tried every setting available. Still cuts off part of the lines energy bars
  • Socair
    2795 posts Game Changer
    jake19ny wrote: »
    THayes8201 wrote: »
    I had the same issue.

    But I set my TV to game mode (never knew there was one), made sure my TV was in normal mode or auto-fit mode, calibrated, fiddled around with my TV’s horizontal settings and I was fine.

    People are making this a bigger issue than it is.

    What happens when your tv is on game mode and auto fit. My tv is not old and I’ve tried every setting available. Still cuts off part of the lines energy bars
    Check your consoles video settings if you haven’t; maybe somethings off there.
  • > @Socair said:
    > (Quote)
    > Check your consoles video settings if you haven’t; maybe somethings off there.

    I checked both my TV settings and my Xbox settings,I'm still getting cut off on the left side of the screen.
  • Yes the cut off energy bars and plays are not cool. Please give horizontal adjustments.
  • Im having issues as well. I have an RCA tv and have tried everything, please fix or I will want a refund.
  • What was wrong with the old score board in the top left of the screen that they had to change it to this?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.