EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Fin is wearing last season's home jersey?

One thing i noticed about the Canucks mascot was he was wearing the home jersey from last season and not the new home jersey for the upcoming season. Any plans for Fin to wear the newer home jersey in a future update?

Replies

• I guess I don't pay attention to the Canucks close enough, as I hadn't realized they opted to name their mascot after me. I'm feeling a bit flattered, at least until I look into it more, like seeing pictures, etc. :smile:
  • They messed up the Canucks away jersey as well. The logo should be different from the home jersey, as the orca should break through blue water instead of white ice.
  • MaxPac67 wrote: »
    They messed up the Canucks away jersey as well. The logo should be different from the home jersey, as the orca should break through blue water instead of white ice.

Yeah. Hopefully that will be fixed in an update.
  • Masontcarr wrote: »
    MaxPac67 wrote: »
    They messed up the Canucks away jersey as well. The logo should be different from the home jersey, as the orca should break through blue water instead of white ice.

Yeah. Hopefully that will be fixed in an update.

And they can also do this for Fin and have him wear the new home jersey. @NHLDev

EA graphic team....I am sure you will fix this...please
  • @EA_Roger
    @EADev

Year after year I post jersey flaws and roster flaws... Since my WHL team has switched jerseys EA has yet to get them correct which I believe they brought them back 2016?... This year again they are wrong... Even our goalie helmet still is missing the Pac-Man logo and is still wearing the old logo... Also now the entire WHL uniforms have changed so will there be an update?

Also noticing some of the colour scheme for some pads are totally missing some spots where actual goalies have colour on there pads...
  • @EA_Roger
    @EADev

Year after year I post jersey flaws and roster flaws... Since my WHL team has switched jerseys EA has yet to get them correct which I believe they brought them back 2016?... This year again they are wrong... Even our goalie helmet still is missing the Pac-Man logo and is still wearing the old logo... Also now the entire WHL uniforms have changed so will there be an update?

Also noticing some of the colour scheme for some pads are totally missing some spots where actual goalies have colour on there pads...

Hope to see some fixes to these in an update.
  • We're working on it, thanks everyone

You finally going to give Vasilevskiy a stance style? Many people would say he’s the best in the game... it’s embarrassing

no problem. and thanks too
  • Has the Canucks away jersey been fixed with the patch? Sorry, can't check for myself at the moment.
    Has the Canucks away jersey been fixed with the patch? Sorry, can't check for myself at the moment.

I don't think so?
  • Masontcarr wrote: »
    Has the Canucks away jersey been fixed with the patch? Sorry, can't check for myself at the moment.

I don't think so?

Even after downloading the latest rosters?
    Masontcarr wrote: »

I don't think so?

Even after downloading the latest rosters?

Yes, it has been fixed after the latest roster update.
  • Hopefully this is fixed in the future.