EA Forums - Banner

Pass interception

Being a full time dman in 3’s i should be happy that pass interception his efficient when i’m in good position , but man, it ´s totally out of controle. Players intercept the puck from their back not facing the play 4 feet from the passer! Damn! It ruins the cycling in the offensive zone and mostly the importance of being well position.

Replies

• Trust me they know this. It's the biggest complaint usually this year and was even stated before the game was out that the interceptions were too high from having your back turned and other things.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    Trust me they know this. It's the biggest complaint usually this year and was even stated before the game was out that the interceptions were too high from having your back turned and other things.

It’s always been bad, last year especially. All these videos they put up pre-release about goalie reading the play etc.... you’d think they’d add some logic so some guy can’t intercept a laser pass with perfect control that he’s not even looking at.
  • Totally ruins if you are a player that wants to cycle. One sec it looks like you’ll be able to move the puck down the boards and the next second it’s not there because of the exaggerated reach from a player not even facing the play