EA Forums - Banner

Commentary

Does anyone know that of his over 400 goals, Ray Ferraro only has two emptynetters. How about why lunquist’s twin brother wasn’t named as one of the sexiest people.

Replies

• are these little nuggets actually part of the play-by-play?

cool if true!

I could only make it through 1 period before I had to mute the play-by-play. I miss Doc.
  • I know that the frozen biscuit's dropped.
  • I hope they do indeed add more commentary during the season like they said they would, because I already know the area that 99 made famous.
  • If the EA devs are reading... please add goalie names into the commentary. I really like the new crew but it's noticeable they don't say goalie names.
  • The new commentary is an enjoyable upgrade compared to NHL 19.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • Im triggered they keep calling me gritty... whats the point of choosing a play by play name if they are just going to call me girtty. Im like actually genuinely irritated everytime they say gritty... like i seriously want to return the game over this lmao its triggering.
  • No matter what the commentators say, it is nowhere nearly as annoying as Doc the first year where he would yell WAFFLEBOARDED about 27 times a game.

I'll take anything over Doc and Eddie.
  • Eldur74 wrote: »
    I hope they do indeed add more commentary during the season like they said they would, because I already know the area that 99 made famous.

but you dont want to forget.
  • I've never been more excited then when the puck goes up the middle