EA Forums - Banner

Hut online play

Totally overpowered when playing online, Ai all over the place, I’m usually trapped in my own zone, every pass is intercepted, it’s ridiculous.
Is this a server issue or shall I just give up after one week

Replies

• You'll see when it's a server issue. There are a lot of good players online for the first couple months and can be a tough grind until the Xmas newbs get on. I'm a below average player and will only play the 3 games in the Pre-order season to pick up an extra pack until the holidays roll around. By then my lineup should be 90+ and will get a few Online Season wins and might even move up to Division 9.

I do have more success when online early mornings, usually before 10am Pacific time. There tends to be less lag and freezes at that time. It's too spotty on weekend afternoons or after work on the weekdays.
  • you need to buy better players
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Online is pay to win. Too many people buy packs for online play and if you are a player who tries to use the f2p method for online play you will be at a major disadvantage.
  • ThomasN7 wrote: »
    Online is pay to win. Too many people buy packs for online play and if you are a player who tries to use the f2p method for online play you will be at a major disadvantage.

Entirely untrue.

My nhl 19 hut team is a 98 overall, many 99 players, outside of my 4th line being two 95 players and a 94, no one else is under a 96. I have a 2.5:1 or so win:loss playing at d1 the entire time. Didn't spend a dime.

You don't have to buy packs with cash. Just gotta be willing to grind.
  • The slider glitch is back. A lot of people are exploiting it. Waiting on patch.