EA Forums - Banner

Are they ever going to patch to this game??

Yeah, I saw the post from the Devs about not wanting to patch the game too early due to the backlash from last year, but there must be enough feedback by now to fix the ridiculously overpowered pass intercept, LT abuse, etc. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen even a minor patch (and nothing posted in the patch notes thread since NHL 19).

Replies

• The problem with every single EA patch is it fixes 1 thing and breaks 3 other things.
  • There is def enough complaints and stuff for them to fix for at least 1 patch to have been released.. if this was a game like Madden/FIFA it would have been corrected. If they don't care as much for this game and don't wanna dedicate as many servers then they shouldn't charge the same amount of money imo.
    Between being locked out of the finals games in threes, godly CPU's, unskipable highlights, turning out of hits/L2 abuse, passing issues, goalie issues.. a patch needs to be made!
  • This is the first year in a LONGGG time I have gone without purchasing the new copy of NHL. Every.Single.Day. I come to this forum only to know that I a made the right decision!
  • This is the first year in a LONGGG time I have gone without purchasing the new copy of NHL. Every.Single.Day. I come to this forum only to know that I a made the right decision!

Same here, I have a feeling the list of players next year will be even bigger.
  • I hope they dont patch it.

If they do I hope they only adjust lt abuse and leave passing just the way it is.
  • flyextacy wrote: »
    I hope they dont patch it.

If they do I hope they only adjust lt abuse and leave passing just the way it is.

You mean intercepts?

You literally cant make this play in this game
    https://www.facebook.com/61652252465/posts/10156438530887466/
  • Wait till October. Game has been out barely 2 weeks. They won't issue any patches or tuners until at least October. Relax.

We get an update once a month until about January/February.

Same as every year
  • zingaa1 wrote: »
    This is the first year in a LONGGG time I have gone without purchasing the new copy of NHL. Every.Single.Day. I come to this forum only to know that I a made the right decision!

Same here, I have a feeling the list of players next year will be even bigger.

Proud to say me too......50% off at least till I buy another years worth of heardaches!
  • Typically they don't patch the bugs until the following years game.

Yup same. NHL19 playerbase is still strong

Yeah I can still get games in the middle of the night, talent pool isn't great, but at least i can get games.
  • I'd say in like 2 weeks you will see a patch/bug fixes
  • zingaa1 wrote: »
    This is the first year in a LONGGG time I have gone without purchasing the new copy of NHL. Every.Single.Day. I come to this forum only to know that I a made the right decision!

Yeah I can still get games in the middle of the night, talent pool isn't great, but at least i can get games.

I can still get games on NHL15 for PS3 lmao

Only because of their lobby system though
  • Yeah, I saw the post from the Devs about not wanting to patch the game too early due to the backlash from last year, but there must be enough feedback by now to fix the ridiculously overpowered pass intercept, LT abuse, etc. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen even a minor patch (and nothing posted in the patch notes thread since NHL 19).

YES!
  • The best patch for the nhl20 could be the nhl21 game only, right?
    :p
  • Oslik1000 wrote: »
    The best patch for the nhl20 could be the nhl21 game only, right?
    :p

I think the best patch by far is to hit the "uninstall" button. It doesn't play nearly as bad after you do that.