EA Forums - Banner

September monthly collectible sets

tyyppi11
41 posts Member
edited October 2019
There was no indicator on september sets that told you how much time there was remaining so I waited to see If a daily objective was to complete a set so I didnt complete it and now its gone and I have over 40 september collectibles that I can do nothing with. I contacted the support and they told me to post this here so I expect this to be noted.

At least give us the change to re roll the previous months collectibles for current months
Post edited by tyyppi11 on

Replies

• HUM? Here it says i can get 1 month-collectible and 1 free-pack every 23 HOURS. But i dont know how i should get 54 of them in october which has 31 x 24 = 744 HOURS divided by 23 equals 32.34....... but hey.....
  • You get 2 a day if you do the daily objectives. And you also get some from the challenges
  • That's a bummer.

Going forward know that if you don't cash those in by 2pm Pacific Time on the 1st of the month you will be out of luck. I'll also strongly recommend you cash them in once you get enough to claim the pack you're after.
  • Now there's the time remaining for october, but couldn't have been for september...
  • I'm pretty sure September sets had a timer too but just put a reminder on your phone to cash those bad boys in.
  • If there was the timer I wouldn't be here
  • tyyppi11 wrote: »
    There was no indicator on september sets that told you how much time there was remaining so I waited to see If a daily objective was to complete a set so I didnt complete it and now its gone and I have over 40 september collectibles that I can do nothing with. I contacted the support and they told me to post this here so I expect this to be noted.

I agree, I got stuck with all my Sept cards also. I did not see a timer.
  • Shanabans
    1 posts New member
    Exact same boat. I'm furious, haven't had much time to play and went to cash in my collectables and September is GONE.

Wouldn't they usually warn you in their HUT bootup bulletin??
  • There was a timer
  • 80sumi wrote: »
    HUM? Here it says i can get 1 month-collectible and 1 free-pack every 23 HOURS. But i dont know how i should get 54 of them in october which has 31 x 24 = 744 HOURS divided by 23 equals 32.34....... but hey.....

Daily challenge also yields a monthly collectible. So effectively 62 in 31 day month, provided you complete every daily, and log in every day.

Plus some challenges reward them.
  • Shanabans wrote: »
    Exact same boat. I'm furious, haven't had much time to play and went to cash in my collectables and September is GONE.

Wouldn't they usually warn you in their HUT bootup bulletin??

Monthly rewards usually end at the end of the month don't they? Why would you expect September options in October?
  • Cash them in before 5pm eastern time on the first of the month or they’re gone.....timer or not
  • Monthly reward worth nothing because they are not tradable. EA should let us trade more players, this is the only thing it is fun in that game......
  • this worth nothing reward gave me a 90OVR Goalie, a 90OVR top line center and 2 84OVR Snipers for the left wing and a 85 ToW Power FWD for the right.

Those September packs were smoking!!

We'll see what October produces but even if they're untradable they can still be rolled in sets.