EA Forums - Banner

Ice Tilt/Dynamic difficulty adjustment - Mega thread

Replies

  • renamed57635
    214 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I don't believe games are predetermined but I do believe there is momentum in this game and it has major effects on the outcome and during the course of the game.

    So when a superior player goes against a subpar player, the superior player should and will maintain possession of the puck for the majority of the game. When you are in possession, you are subjected to being body checked more. Body checks create momentum for the opposition.

    When the subpar player gets posession and the superior player lays him out with a devestating check, a fight prompt appears and the subpar player, who is most likely getting frustrated, decides he wants to drop the mitts. More often the subpar player is better at the fighting aspect. Winning fights creates momentum.

    Again, when the superior player maintains puck possession, the subpar player gets frustrated and is more likely to take a penalty via spamming stick checking actions. If the subpar player can kill the penalty, that creates momentum.

    When the superior player gains a lead, the subpar players ai plays more aggressively to gain puck possession which can result in scoring chances for the subpar player but along with that result, the superior player should be granted with more scoring opportunities because when the subpar players team is taking risk after risk to try and even the score, it should leave more ice open and more mistakes should be made by the subpars team as a result.

    When the subpar player gets puck possession, enters the superior players defensive zone and the subpar player just flicks up with thumbstick to get a shot on net from bad angles and just across the blueline, they are routinely rewarded and this should not be the case.

    The superior player knows where the quality scoring chances are on the ice and he should be able to defend those areas with ease versus a subpar player.

    So see, if there is momentum in the game, it rewards the subpar player more so than the superior player and can create an effect which people view as "ice tilt". Imo, momentum and fluky occurances have no place in online video games. The only random animations should be if the puck had real life physics applied.
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    So is there a momemtum engine still in this game, I forget if it's been answered before?

    There is no momentum or intimidation. Everything is based off of overalls and strats.
  • NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.
  • I don't believe games are predetermined but I do believe there is momentum in this game and it has major effects on the outcome and during the course of the game.

    So when a superior player goes against a subpar player, the superior player should and will maintain possession of the puck for the majority of the game. When you are in possession, you are subjected to being body checked more. Body checks create momentum for the opposition.

    When the subpar player gets posession and the superior player lays him out with a devestating check, a fight prompt appears and the subpar player, who is most likely getting frustrated, decides he wants to drop the mitts. More often the subpar player is better at the fighting aspect. Winning fights creates momentum.

    Again, when the superior player maintains puck possession, the subpar player gets frustrated and is more likely to take a penalty via spamming stick checking actions. If the subpar player can kill the penalty, that creates momentum.

    When the superior player gains a lead, the subpar players ai plays more aggressively to gain puck possession which can result in scoring chances for the subpar player but along with that result, the superior player should be granted with more scoring opportunities because when the subpar players team is taking risk after risk to try and even the score, it should leave more ice open and more mistakes should be made by the subpars team as a result.

    When the subpar player gets puck possession, enters the superior players defensive zone and the subpar player just flicks up with thumbstick to get a shot on net from bad angles and just across the blueline, they are routinely rewarded and this should not be the case.

    The superior player knows where the quality scoring chances are on the ice and he should be able to defend those areas with ease versus a subpar player.

    So see, if there is momentum in the game, it rewards the subpar player more so than the superior player and can create an effect which people view as "ice tilt". Imo, momentum and fluky occurances have no place in online video games. The only random animations should be if the puck had real life physics applied.

    That's all cool, especially considering momentum is not programmed into the game anymore, and hasn't been for a few years already.
  • I disagree with everyone here, except EA Developer, I think its just like he said was, its CPU Strategy Adjustment: 6, I think for online its set to 6, I don't think EA Sports should listen to trolls at this point, I played it I didn't see anything wrong with it, there should be a real life aspect to the game, we're u play good and then loose sum, I don't want to see guys with W: 200 and L: 15 or 5 or OTL: 1, I personally think they should make it harder, cause it abvious at this point, people want to just have lots of wins, i went to real hockey game, they shouldn't nerf LT, cause Defense need that, but they should ramp up board play and cycling, already game is way too easy, cause am out scoring AI CPU 16-2, I want them to go back to NHL 16 style of play, where i had realistic wins and losses and OTL, win season in NHL 16 record was: 53-27-5 NHL and AHL i had 54-15-7, when i got playoffs i had 16-4 and 16-3, please go back to NHL 16 style of play, latest versions of NHL series have been way too easy at this point.

    LT is big part of hockey weather skating or on foot, I can walk backwards quite easy, so can hockey players, what i saw at NHL was alot of puck control and skating backwards and checks and board play and cycling and goalies standing on there heads, now game i saw Vancouver lost to winnipeg 1-0, at christmas, in realitie, none of answers u guys matter at this point, I think they need to raise goalies and make it harder cause its way too easy, u'll ruin it for everyone else.

    other things i saw was bobbled pucks, but it wasn't quite evident in real life as in video game realitie, in real life they have alot of puck control and sum of passes i saw was quite impressive, from behind passes and no look passes and no seeing eye passes, but one thing i like to see is falling down and blown tires, cause i saw that in the game, also players we're alot skinner and goalies we're huge in realitie and compared to video game, also boards we're bigger too.

    also lots of jostling in front of net and screens and stick tie ups and stuff and blocked shots and defensemen wasn't pylon he was very aggressive and attacking forwards and stuff, whole team worked as one also.

    also players standing behind the net is real, they do that to change lines and stuff, another thing i saw players break out and but also stop half down ice and pass it back to defensemen, also shots we're credibly low so low that first period was 12-9 something, like it was epic, u guys need to go to your local hockey team see for yourself and stuff, i was mind blown how different it was to NHL series.

    Some good points here and I’ll highlight where I agree and disagree because regardless of everything the AI, my chief complaint, is still just random .

    1) “It’s CPU strategy adjustment is at 6”.

    How would that pertain to online human vs human? It also doesn’t explain your AI teammates playing brilliantly some games and useless others.

    2) “There should be a real life aspect to the game.”

    This is a tough one. Yes and no. Obviously we don’t want every team and player playing the same but in online human vs human during a ranked season game you can’t have random acts that make your teams AI play worse leaving you at a disadvantage just to add realism. Definitely a fine line.

    3) “Ramp up board play and cycling the game is way too easy”....

    Yes Yes and Yes...

    4) “I can walk backwards quite easily”

    I know what your saying but let’s be honest if an NHL player tried to skate up ice backwards with the puck for any duration he’s going to get leveled. The problem isn’t that guys do it the problem is defense is needed so bad that you can’t make them pay for doing it.

    5) “Raise goalies”....

    Yes. They might be the worst they’ve ever been. I see no signs of the so called “New Goalie intelligence”.

    Overall I’m still trying to get an explanation as to the random play of the AI. It’s not connection, it’s not strategy, it’s not user error, it’s not DDA giving weaker teams an advantage......it’s totally random and it affects everybody and it ruins the online experience.
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    So is there a momemtum engine still in this game, I forget if it's been answered before?

    Dev claims no, at least for online 6v6 when I asked him specifically on that mode.
  • NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.

    Was just about to write same thing
  • Tylytys wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.

    Was just about to write same thing

    100% accurate in all accounts.
  • NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.

    giphy.gif
  • NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.

    "If you eliminate the impossible, what ever you are left with, however improbable... Must be the truth!" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - "Sherlock Holmes"
  • EvanAshopenace
    804 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    so am gonna ask god himself, so i just asked him, i let u guys know in couple days when he replys.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    So is there a momemtum engine still in this game, I forget if it's been answered before?

    There is no momentum or intimidation. Everything is based off of overalls and strats.

    I can easily believe there's no intimidation, since doling out huge hits every minute doesn't seem to affect the CPU team one bit...

    But playing those squad battles is very baffling, the better my team has gotten, the worse they seem to play. The CPU guys wonder around aimless (major facepalm moments there), my shots miss the goal or hit the posts (like x5 per period), my Gaudreau doesn't easily dash for a breakaways anymore - the opposing dman just outskates him by skating backwards etc.

    It's not that the opposing CPU teams are getting better, it's like my team is getting worse and worse. Plus I always use the same difficulty.

    Funny that. Playing right now is extremely frustrating. Exactly like you guys are reporting.
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.

    "If you eliminate the impossible, what ever you are left with, however improbable... Must be the truth!" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - "Sherlock Holmes"

    Either the game plays precisely as intended as computer programs do or the game is a huge mess. Bases on the fact that all of EAs sports games behave the same way and have a lot of the same complaints I’m gonna go with DDA. At least until someone can describe in detail how a hockey video game with DDA would behave (since nhl does not of course /s).
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    So is there a momemtum engine still in this game, I forget if it's been answered before?

    There is no momentum or intimidation. Everything is based off of overalls and strats.

    I can easily believe there's no intimidation, since doling out huge hits every minute doesn't seem to affect the CPU team one bit...

    But playing those squad battles is very baffling, the better my team has gotten, the worse they seem to play. The CPU guys wonder around aimless (major facepalm moments there), my shots miss the goal or hit the posts (like x5 per period), my Gaudreau doesn't easily dash for a breakaways anymore - the opposing dman just outskates him by skating backwards etc.

    It's not that the opposing CPU teams are getting better, it's like my team is getting worse and worse. Plus I always use the same difficulty.

    Funny that. Playing right now is extremely frustrating. Exactly like you guys are reporting.

    And that my friend, is the $5000 question.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    headup81 wrote: »
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    NHLDev wrote: »
    I am just telling you how it works. I can't tell you how you perceive it. I mentioned one example but there are a lot of ways that bias can impact how we view things.

    Is it present in online games? In let's say 6v6 games?

    For example, Team A gets a big hit which gives them a "momentum" boost where a variety of positive things go their way that wouldn't have if the hit never took place (IE a favorable bounce/rebound, better puck control, more accurate passing, etc.)

    If yes, since momentum boosts for Team A affect them positively, at the same time does it affect Team B, only negatively? (IE reduced passing accuracy, reduced puck control etc.)

    No, this doesn't exist. We have impacts to your play based on lower stamina or being injured but there isn't a hidden system that is performing in that way.

    This is a shame, because if there truly isn't DDA in this game, then that means the game is literally just coded in a way that's incredibly inconsistent which to be honest looks worse than just having DDA in the game and being like "Yeah, our bad". If you're truly being honest about DDA not being in the game (which i'm still not sold on that you are), then you guys really need to take a long hard look at the coding of your game because as has been mentioned, there are times where you might feel like you're stuck in the mud and have the turn radius of a truck, and times you can fly around the ice independent of your attributes. I fully expect you to either clap back with an excuse which EA is known to do when they respond, completely dodge the point and go on a tangent about something else, or not respond at all, because I haven't once seen you guys take responsibility for your flaws in the game. So go ahead, prove me right.

    "If you eliminate the impossible, what ever you are left with, however improbable... Must be the truth!" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - "Sherlock Holmes"

    Either the game plays precisely as intended as computer programs do or the game is a huge mess. Bases on the fact that all of EAs sports games behave the same way and have a lot of the same complaints I’m gonna go with DDA. At least until someone can describe in detail how a hockey video game with DDA would behave (since nhl does not of course /s).

    My whole point though, was that if it's not ONE thing, it must be the other. Whether people want to believe in DDA or Ice-Tilt or not(I don't), the real question then is: "Then what is it?". And yet the dev says that that's NOT what's causing the problem. Then you're left with the realisation that maybe... Just maybe, the game is flawed. Seriously flawed.

    I think Ben and his devs are very talented and devoted to making this game. And I understand that hockey is a very fast sport and it can be very unpredictable. But not even real life is THIS unpredictable. And you're NOT going to convince me in a million years that they hold the secret to coding real life in a video game. If that were true then we'd be seeing many more 1-0 games with 20 saves per side than the 10-7 goal marathon games with 9 shots a piece. With the current speed of the game, it's very easy to rack up 10-15 shots in 4 minute periods. The reason people are not shooting and still coming up with exorbitant goal tallies is because the game is flawed and people KNOW it's flawed and they use it and abuse it.

    Might be a "fun time" for the usual suspects, but I would wager that many others who are not as "fortunate" in their social circles don't find it as fun.

    Let's take an example of a game I very much love and have dedicated a significant portion of my time to be skilled at: Street Fighter 4. It's not the perfect video game. It has bugs, glitches and exploits just as any other video game. Someone who knows the exploits can certainly find success more than the norm. However, it is very possible to beat someone like that in the game by simply using fundamental street fighter knowledge. Things like spacing, frame data, knowing what moves are punishable and which are not, anti-airing (not letting someone constantly jump in on you). I know how to defeat someone like this, who plays to abuse the game. But it's not the victory I want. Because in the process of beating someone like this, I would have to either play like them and ABUSE the game myself to beat them, or I have to play so lame, so conservative that it's NOT fun anymore.

    This is EA's NHL series in a nutshell. There have ALWAYS been abusable exploits in the game. And some would just say "well just defend against them better". But it's not so simple. Because in the end we want to ENJOY what we do. And some of us (many of us) don't see the big almighty "dub" as the end all, be all of the game. Many of us enjoy, or rather WANT to enjoy, the actual playing, win or lose.

    And I can say that, all in all, win or lose I just don't enjoy this game... Not for a long time now.
    Post edited by VeNOM2099 on
  • de4c0n_fr05t
    436 posts Member
    edited October 2019

    And I can say that, all in all, win or lose I just don't enjoy this game... Not for a long time now.

    Yup me too, haven't enjoyed it since last gen.

    The days of "OK just one more game" and going to bed regrettably, but not really, at 3am are long gone.
  • And I can say that, all in all, win or lose I just don't enjoy this game... Not for a long time now.

    Yup me too, haven't enjoyed it since last gen.

    The days of "OK just one more game" and going to bed regrettably, but not really, at 3am are long gone.

    Gonna have to agree on that.

    If you take away all the HUT die-hards and the league games, imo, this series would be in serious trouble.

    With off-line being as bland as it is, I don't think they are the majority buyers of this game.

    So for whatever select group EA is making this game for, I am not liking it. I want to play hockey. I want my hockey knowledge to give me an advantage over those that don't know hockey. Instead, my hockey knowledge goes out the window because "players" are more agile than any figure skater in history.

    It just isn't fun anymore. Period.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1523 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    So is there a momemtum engine still in this game, I forget if it's been answered before?

    There is no momentum or intimidation. Everything is based off of overalls and strats.

    I can easily believe there's no intimidation, since doling out huge hits every minute doesn't seem to affect the CPU team one bit...

    But playing those squad battles is very baffling, the better my team has gotten, the worse they seem to play. The CPU guys wonder around aimless (major facepalm moments there), my shots miss the goal or hit the posts (like x5 per period), my Gaudreau doesn't easily dash for a breakaways anymore - the opposing dman just outskates him by skating backwards etc.

    It's not that the opposing CPU teams are getting better, it's like my team is getting worse and worse. Plus I always use the same difficulty.

    Funny that. Playing right now is extremely frustrating. Exactly like you guys are reporting.

    I play on all star for squad battles. All star is supposed to be no advantage for either ai or human. Superstar, ai is supposed to be boosted, so I expect cheating and things I can't do to occur.

    Squad battles doesn't follow this. It seems that 60s and 70s rated players all play like they're 90+, which would assume an attribute boost. I don't give 2 flying ducks how high the learning is. Learning doesn't magically make you faster, stronger, or more accurate.

    EA needs to remove that attribute boost (don't tell me there isn't one, lol it's painfully obvious), and program a fricken delay in ai response time to match the reaction time of an average human.

    Squad battles is DDA in action. Period. You'll find the exact same complaints on fifa squad battles.

    You know what? Maybe DDA is the original concept, and they've created something based on it. So they can technically clap there is no DDA because it's something else, lol.

    But as others said, if it's honestly not in, and no manipulation occurring, that only leaves the abilities of the devs themselves, which would appear sub par.

    [Removed call out]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Just took on Ray Ferraro's 93 squad on AllStar with an 83 lineup and managed to pump 8 goals by Patrick Roy while streaming Netflix, streaming the baseball game and downloading MLB 19.

    "We knew they were a good team. We played a full 60 minutes. We had a good connection". - 81OVR Kyle Turris

    d40dd8d6cvca.jpg

    Lol I can barely score 5 against a 77 squad with my 87 team.
  • I play online versus most of the time and I've found that I win more of my games with mediocre-to-bad teams like Detroit, Vegas, Philly and ironically worse than with great teams like Tampa and Washington. Last year in 19 I played with Tampa and Washington like 90% of the time b/c I was winning all the time with them but for some reason I've been almost forced to switch out to worse teams b/c I've found more success with them via luckier breaks, bounces and better goaltending. Seriously.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.