EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Adding New Jersey templates without matching socks is useless

EpiCxOwNeD
587 posts Member
edited October 5
I seen they added New Jersey templates for EASHL and create a team which is great but if you don’t add matching socks for the uniforms it’s pointless.

One of the new templates is Tampa Bays alternate but there is no sock template to match the jersey. And Tampa Bay has a unique alternate uniform. It would be great if we were able to create unique uniform if we had matching sock templates.

There are tons of missing sock templates such as Chicago’s home and winter classic, Carolinas home and alternate, Bruins winter classic.

Without matching socks for jerseys make creating uniforms limited.

Replies

• EpiCxOwNeD
    587 posts Member
    edited October 5
    Examples

nt66emvx6ulj.png

x6pnxlrajp7f.png

These jerseys are usable for customization, but there socks however are not for Chicagos home, Carolinas home and alternate.
  • I have been asking for new sock templates, especially Chicago’s, for like 3 years now.

And if they ever do put it in the game, which I highly doubt they ever will because of reasons, they better make it a 4 color zone template. 1 for the base. 1 for the outer white stripes. 1 for the inner black stripes. And 1 for the middle white stripe.

I ask for the middle white stripe to be a separate zone because I like to make classic teams, and there are a few that use that exact sock template but the stripes are 3 different colors.
  • Efbomb wrote: »
    I have been asking for new sock templates, especially Chicago’s, for like 3 years now.

And if they ever do put it in the game, which I highly doubt they ever will because of reasons, they better make it a 4 color zone template. 1 for the base. 1 for the outer white stripes. 1 for the inner black stripes. And 1 for the middle white stripe.

I ask for the middle white stripe to be a separate zone because I like to make classic teams, and there are a few that use that exact sock template but the stripes are 3 different colors.

Yeah I know what you mean. I made some cool jerseys and i have no socks to match them so I never end up using them. I mean, why is it difficult to add sock templates anyway?