EA Forums - Banner

Missing players in 10/10 Roster Update

Adam Boqvist is among the players missing from team rosters. He should be on the Rockford Icehogs but he's not on London either(his junior team from last year) I want to start my franchise mode with the most accurate rosters possible but this is frustrating.

Replies

• Also found another top prospect missing(Morgan Frost)
  • There will be lots of missing players. They won’t be around until the mid November rosters come out.
  • It need to be about 50-70 possible missing Players from the old Rosters. Saved them in 4 self created Teams in my old Roster. Need to count them to compare.
  • I name what I have saved, but do not know who is exactly in or out.

Luukonen, N.Beaudin, A.Boqvist, B.Hagel, N.Schnarr, A.Morand, T.Parsons, S.Mattheos, A.Ruzicka, A.Andersson, J.Studnicka, M.Entwistle, I.Prosvetov, J.Helvig, R.Johnson, P.Kurashev, J.Lauko, E.Luostarinen, J.Christiansen, O.Steen, J.Koppanen, K.Klima, A.Wedin, E.Tuilola, T.Söderlund, E.Källgren, R.Kuffner, V.Vehvilainen, J.Veleno, M.Seider, J.Oettinger, J.Robertson, N.Henry, C.Point ?, JoshAnderson, T.F.Wolansky, B.Saigeon, Gregor MacLeod, O.Kaski, J.Kiviranta, T.Fellhaber, G.Lindström, K.Lankinen ?, A.Werner, R.Pitlick, N.Sturm ?, O.Tippett ?, B.Keeper, J.Anderson Dolan, M.Villalta, B.Leason, A.Alexeyev, J.Brook, D.Samorukov, A.Heponiemi, Ryan McLeod, G.Senn, C.Kehler, K.Fulcher, S.Skinner, C.Dewar, I.Lodnia, K.Maksimov, S.Durzi, R.Kupari, M.Eliot, J.Stukal, N.Boka, F.Zetterlund, O.Leskinen, J.Groleau, R.Abols, J.Sadek, J.Södergran, A.Formenton, M.Frost, M.DiPietro ?, B.Wilde, P.O.Joseph, J.Blichfeld, L.Söderström, N.Gregor, I.Ratcliffe, J.Bellerive, J.Leschyshyn, J.Daccord, I.Chekovich, S.Chmelevski, L.Gawanke, M.Strome, J.Huntington, M.Sushko, J.Loewen, A.Durandeau, P.Abbandonato, J.Keane, A.Toropchenko, Jesper Lindgren, Ben Jones, J.Adpirot, B.Pachal, L.Elvenes, P.Cotter, Jonathan Davidsson, T.Kivihalme, Niclas J.Rondbjerg, Simon Holmström, Felix Sandström,

I am sure some of this Players are in the game, please let me know. This are only my saved Players which from my thoughts would be out. I did not check the list.
  • Bracco gone as well? This roster update does more harm than good.
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Bracco gone as well? This roster update does more harm than good.

Bracco is out ? Usually that can not be, he cleared the AHL waivers last Season. They should be ashamed for this Roster update. Adding only some Players to the update which are quick made without Pic or likeness. I noticed too that many draft pics of 2020 have no nationality and so they are shown without a flag. You can see this if you scrolling down the draft prospects in Franchise mode.
  • > @Froommey said:
    > It need to be about 50-70 possible missing Players from the old Rosters. Saved them in 4 self created Teams in my old Roster. Need to count them to compare.

How do you do this? How do you know which players to save?
  • It absolutely stinks that these guys are missing until mid-November. For Franchise mode players it makes the game not worth buying until Black Friday. I'm going to keep that in mind for next year.
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    > @Froommey said:
    > It need to be about 50-70 possible missing Players from the old Rosters. Saved them in 4 self created Teams in my old Roster. Need to count them to compare.

How do you do this? How do you know which players to save?

Look into the real AHL Rosters. You see at every Team which Players are fresh. If you have the deep knowledge you know immediately. If you not sure, open this Player statistic. If he does not have any statistic, or only some games at the end of the season if 2018/19 he is a freshman and will be out in EA NHL. For example Lehigh Valley Phantoms ( Farmteam Philly ) M.Strome was last year in Hamilton, so he will be out .... and so on. https://theahl.com/stats/roster/313/65?league=4
    It's an easy way. Franchise only Player have time to do that. For this Gamers the game is earliest intressting at the end of November. Usually better not to buy, but if you buy you can use this time to sort this and that in the game, or to create the many missing Players or some Teams with nice looking Jerseys.
  • Another reason why roster sharing is a must. I have worked really hard to get all the teams as they were on opening night, and missing players were created when needed. But I can't share my hard work with anyone, at least not easily.
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    To be honest. Their Rosters are the only weapon against us offline Franchise Players. If there would be Roster sharing, with Pic upload or possibility to add own scans in 19, never would buy 20. maybe when it is on deep sale, but never at this price. They are afraid of that, so maybe Roster sharing will never come. Not with this current Team. But it doesn’t make a diffrence if they are doing it or not. They will loose in both ways every year. Long term customer will go, some Arcade gambler will come but they will not stay as true customer for a long tome.
  • Froommey wrote: »
    It need to be about 50-70 possible missing Players from the old Rosters. Saved them in 4 self created Teams in my old Roster. Need to count them to compare.

What do u mean "saved" them?

Can you use them with the new roster?

If so, I'd love an explanation of how.
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    Froommey wrote: »
    It need to be about 50-70 possible missing Players from the old Rosters. Saved them in 4 self created Teams in my old Roster. Need to count them to compare.

Simple answer ...... use the old Roster create a new Team ..... add this missing Players in that new Team ...... merge now the old Roster with the new ...... Start a Franchise mode ...... remove a Current NHL Team and add your created Team to be in ...... then the Players which are on your created Team are in the game ........ note that these Players from the Current NHL Team you removed to replace your new self created Team will be not in the game, you need first to add them to the Free agent list. After merging the old with the new Roster do not try to move the Players ( missing one from new Roster ) from your self created Team back to their Teams, they will disappear. There is no transfer button into the Roster of self created Teams to do that. When I mean saved Players, it means that these Players are saved in your created Team even if you merge old and new Roster.

• Froommey wrote: »

Simple answer ...... use the old Roster create a new Team ..... add this missing Players in that new Team ...... merge now the old Roster with the new ...... Start a Franchise mode ...... remove a Current NHL Team and add your created Team to be in ...... then the Players which are on your created Team are in the game ........ note that these Players from the Current NHL Team you removed to replace your new self created Team will be not in the game, you need first to add them to the Free agent list. After merging the old with the new Roster do not try to move the Players ( missing one from new Roster ) from your self created Team back to their Teams, they will disappear. There is no transfer button into the Roster of self created Teams to do that. When I mean saved Players, it means that these Players are saved in your created Team even if you merge old and new Roster.

Does this mean that my new franchise mode will be missing an NHL team? (The team that I replaced in order to have my created team?)
  • I'm pretty sure the Hartford backup goaltender is an EA created goalie lmfao.
  • Nobody knows how to add these guys in?
  • TickTak77 wrote: »

Does this mean that my new franchise mode will be missing an NHL team? (The team that I replaced in order to have my created team?)

Yes, exactly you will miss