EA Forums - Banner

HUT is unplayable to me cause of fast game speed

Praicci
4 posts New member
Game speed in hut is crazy fast. I like be a pro game speed, but in hut my brain just can't follow that crazy fast speed. Gameplay in HUT is literally unplayable to me. HUT is like playing pinball and feels like fast forwarded and far off from being realistic. EA should lower game speed in HUT don't you think?

Replies

• What difficulty do you play on? Or is it online?

The only part I find too quick, is when the superstar difficulty ai decide to go to 11, and start passing rapid fire lasers all around. I mean it's beatable, but definitely cheesy and unrealistic.

• It’s weird, when playing offline squad battles, sometimes my players skate like they’re in mud and allstar and superstar is difficult, but winnable. Other times they play fine and those difficulties are a cake walk. I don’t get it
  • AI gets more difficult in later stages on SB. The higher you climb in point standings the harder it gets. I finish around Elite 1 with 50-60k points on Superstar mode and it’s ridiculous at time like you guys mentioned, but someone please explain to me how does top 100 get into 70-80k?
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    smokin666 wrote: »
    AI gets more difficult in later stages on SB. The higher you climb in point standings the harder it gets. I finish around Elite 1 with 50-60k points on Superstar mode and it’s ridiculous at time like you guys mentioned, but someone please explain to me how does top 100 get into 70-80k?

Max points every game
  • Last season I checked that and the top guys were on a ~2070 points per game pace, excluding the featured team.
  • Praicci
    4 posts New member
    I play all-star mostly. I play squad battles, online, and challenges. Playing be a pro and hut is like playing totally different game. HUT game speed (sliders) is so tuned up so players fly arpund and everything is like fast forwarded. I love be a pro cause it is more realistic.

I heard somewhere that HUT gamespeed is times 1,28 compared to normal, and I can believe it. Unplayable pinball game mode.
  • Praicci wrote: »
    I play all-star mostly. I play squad battles, online, and challenges. Playing be a pro and hut is like playing totally different game. HUT game speed (sliders) is so tuned up so players fly arpund and everything is like fast forwarded. I love be a pro cause it is more realistic.

I heard somewhere that HUT gamespeed is times 1,28 compared to normal, and I can believe it. Unplayable pinball game mode.

May or may not work for you, but try this. Drop your team overall to 84, (bronze backup goalie works good), with having the best possible lineup.

Change difficulty to superstar. For some reason, having a low overall team, and playing superstar, is less frustrating, and actually easier to win. Even if you don't max out the 5 goals scored, and 5 goal differential, with 20 shots on goal, you'll still come out ahead from the absolute best score you can achieve on allstar.
  • the game speed is further multiplied when a moving forward catches a defensemen flat footed, or going the wrong way. that's why a lot of online players will use puck protect and spin back and forth, and it gets even worse because body checks don't work like it should.
  • Praicci
    4 posts New member
    Z0mbieBabyJesus I will try that thank you!
  • Praicci
    4 posts New member
    edited October 2019
    I played four games last night. In the first two games I thought that the game feels normal.Third game was again freakin fast forward. Players, also mine, flew around like grazy and cutscenes were fast forwarded and game play was like playing pinball. Am I going crazy or what is going on? Opponent felt way better and had better pöayers than in two games before the third so does gameplay speed increase somehow 'cause of that you know, cause total overall level of players was increased? 14 goals were scored in that game. I lost 6-8, hardly never I score six goals. Fourth game felt like normal after that crazy game.
  • Praicci
    4 posts New member
    does the game add some "artificial" speed by increasing gameplay speed?
  • Honestly in my mind even if you're just playin easier difficulty and you let the comp set up in your zone they move the puck quicker than any player could and it definitely progresses even more from pro to superstar.
    The main thing I try to do against superstar AI is keep my blue line and take away the easy pass in the zone.. for whatever reason the ai for the most part is always looking to pass.

@smokin666 if I'm lucky enough to play all the games on the weekend and rally thru the ea shenanigans I shoot for atleast 2200 points in each game if not the max then whatever possible in the double points game.... so based on 2200 x 36 it's right under 80k points.