EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Oh, so you say the goalie covering is fixed, huh?

Damn.

Replies

• This also works.
  • Lol nothing was fixed .but they did break the zone camera
  • TTAnthonyYT
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2019

fIxEd cOvErS
  • Of course they fixed it. Now the goalie just knocks it into his own net instead of spazzing out on top of the puck.

That's "technically" a fix, no? :p
  • yikes, that stick going right through. the clipping is rough
  • Of course it's fixed. Now they have to fix the magical rebound to the other team.

• You know, here's another problem with goalies.

They don't cover the puck FAST enough. A shot that hits the goalie falls to the ice in front of them. More than 90% OF THE TIME the FORWARD will beat the goalie on the doorstep before the goalie even attempts to cover. The goalie should be all OVER that. And I'm talking about situations where the puck is LEGIT no more than ONE CENTIMETER in front of the goalie after the shot hits the goalie, not a HUGE rebound.
  • You know, here's another problem with goalies.

They don't cover the puck FAST enough. A shot that hits the goalie falls to the ice in front of them. More than 90% OF THE TIME the FORWARD will beat the goalie on the doorstep before the goalie even attempts to cover. The goalie should be all OVER that. And I'm talking about situations where the puck is LEGIT no more than ONE CENTIMETER in front of the goalie after the shot hits the goalie, not a HUGE rebound.

This and like I posted in the video. That shot was soft. But the rebound came out fast and directly to the other team. I can't even explain how it could have happened. Pucks don't magically get faster like that.
  • Bring back the Hungry Hungry Hippo animation, the new covering system is Horrid
  • I don’t think that they improved all covering of the puck in the latest update. If they did, it doesn’t look like it work very well. It seems like they change only when the goalie is directly above the puck (kind of sitting on it), they seemed to have made it quicker for the goalie to realize it and close it leg and protect the back so that the puck doesn’t come out. All the rest seems to be the same or very similar to before the update.
  • Bring back the Hungry Hungry Hippo animation, the new covering system is Horrid

At least with that system, they tried to cover it, lol.

At least with that system, they tried to cover it, lol.

Exactly