EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Appearance editing for EA generic Players

Froommey
791 posts Member
edited October 2019
Please open and let us edit your generic made Players. Most of them looking ugly and far from similar to real Players appearance. All are made simple without any love for detail.

Replies

• darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes, EA, please add more customizing options. Not just only beards style and length.
    For expample your generic face for Nikita Gusev (just to name one out of many others), come on, if you are honest, you have to confess that it must be a joke. Therefore, a customizing option for generic players would be very welcome.
    Of course, more licensed face scans are still on the top of my wish list.
  • Tomorrow is Nov and still no Quinn Hughes face in the game. Not even a bio pic! The dude lives in Vancouver where the EA studio is! WTH?
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Tomorrow is Nov and still no Quinn Hughes face in the game. Not even a bio pic! The dude lives in Vancouver where the EA studio is! WTH?

So my meaning is, if it’s more important for them to create Halloween costumes as to add Player pics or likenesses they will loose more and more Customers. My Prospect appearance Thread to create missing Players based on best possible appearance and ratings got 14500 views ( at the moment about 1000 each day ) in three weeks at Operation Sports NHL. If EA does give me the possibility, will upload all scanned likenesses and missing Player Pictures for free.
  • Outstanding!