EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL 20 Faces List

Replies

• Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    So the faces from the scan are all in and saved. They only need to be added. The question is why did EA all the work to bring this machine somewhere, to scan and not to add the Players than to the game ? Is it so much work to add some few at every Roster update ? Can me answer this one of the @NHLDev Thanks you in advance.
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Only Zadina and Rasmussen was added from 2018 showcase into NHL19. This time we need more. It can’t be that complicated.
    Post edited by 8310294650 on
  • Made a list from 2015-19 scanned Players from Showcase. Bold marked are in the game. Many of this Players are missing. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104MCQcG7zn5OhY_Jr7cvQQq5MKJg12K_yAgS1vf0V3c
  • 8310294650 wrote: »
    Pardon me for being pessimistic but let's take a look at participants from 2016-2018 showcases.

(IN= in game)

2016 Showcase:
    Ivan Barbashev
    Chris Bigras
    Oliver Bjorkstrand
    Madison Bowey
    Connor Brown
    Michael Dal Colle
    Nikolaj Ehlers (IN)
    Robby Fabbri (IN)
    Zach Fucale
    Nikolay Goldobin (IN)
    Ryan Hartman
    Connor Hellebuyck
    Julius Honka
    Kasperi Kapanen
    Ronalds Kenins
    Slater Koekkoek
    Dylan Larkin (IN)
    Sonny Milano (IN)
    Samuel Morin
    Mike Matheson
    Michael McCarron
    Josh Morrissey
    Brendan Perlini
    Nic Petan
    Emile Poirier (IN)
    Shane Prince (IN)
    Ryan Pulock
    John Quenneville
    Mike Reilly
    Nick Ritchie
    Travis Sanheim (IN)
    Mackenzie Skapski
    Brady Skjei
    Shea Theodore
    Jake Virtanen (IN)

2017 Showcase:
    Jake Bean (IN)
    Anders Bjork (IN)
    Brock Boeser (IN)
    Jeremy Bracco (IN)
    Alex DeBrincat (IN)
    Julien Gauthier (IN)
    Cody Glass (IN)
    Denis Gurianov
    Brett Howden
    Max Jones
    Tyson Jost (IN)
    Noah Juulsen (IN)
    Clayton Keller (IN)
    Klim Kostin
    Luke Kunin (IN)
    Charlie McAvoy (IN)
    Michael McLeod
    Philippe Myers
    Tyler Parsons
    Jack Roslovic (IN)
    Sam Steel (IN)
    Tage Thompson
    Owen Tippett (IN)
    Jake Walman
    Colin White (IN)

2018 Showcase:
    Vitaly Abramov
    Rasmus Asplund
    Rudolf Balcers
    Drake Batherson (IN)
    Kieffer Bellows
    Henrik Borgstrom
    Evan Bouchard
    Daniel Brickley
    Ryan Donato (IN)
    Dillon Dube (IN)
    Adam Gaudette (IN)
    Jordan Greenway (IN)
    Carter Hart
    Miro Heiskanen (IN)
    Jordan Kyrou
    Timothy Liljegren
    Casey Mittlestadt (IN)
    Michael Rasmussen (IN)
    Ilya Samsonov
    Dylan Sikura
    Nick Suzuki
    Robert Thomas
    Brady Tkachuk (IN)
    Juuso Valimaki (IN)
    Filip Zadina (IN)

You was right to be pessimistic. Not one missing Player image or likeness added in the new Roster update. I see only some new frameless generic bots there. Was my fault to await something good. Need to know it better from all the last years. Endless disappointed !
  • I think NHLdev will be in this topic in next year, very busy man
    And our opinion ea don’t care, I hope 2k back in the game, and show them what’s meant real hockey
  • geka291 wrote: »
    I think NHLdev will be in this topic in next year, very busy man
    And our opinion ea don’t care, I hope 2k back in the game, and show them what’s meant real hockey

Did something today, hope it will be crowned with success soon ;-)
  • Not one new face added in latest roster update...very disappointing....let's hope for next update.
    Please EA, gameplay in NHL 20 is good, but the player likenesses should be focussed too.

And by the way, thanks Froommey for your great job you do here and also in other forum.
  • Thanks for supporting me. I value that :-) Do my best cause I am a fanatic Hockey guy ( played real Hockey many years ) which like to have every small detail into the game. Even small parts will make this game much better. Therefore I give a lot of my energy. The day will come when the responsible EA NHL Team members start to understand this.
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    darkryd3r wrote: »
    Not one new face added in latest roster update...very disappointing....let's hope for next update.
    Please EA, gameplay in NHL 20 is good, but the player likenesses should be focussed too.

And by the way, thanks Froommey for your great job you do here and also in other forum.

Don’t know if you are intressted ? Made a new Thread of created Prospects based on appearance of the Players. Created about 100 missing Players so far. I will try to do my best to create the best similar faces of a Player. Will add every day some Players. Tomorrow will be Barratt, Foley, Denisenko, Mismash.
    https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-nhl/959851-nhl-20-created-prospects-thread-player-appearance.html
  • Hey Froommey,
    wow.....great job. Many gamers (who do not have a lot of time to create all these by themselves) now can benefit very much from your intense work. Thanks a lot for sharing it. You should be hired from EA as Chief Graphic Designer and the game could reach the stars in graphical aspects.
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    darkryd3r wrote: »
    Hey Froommey,
    wow.....great job. Many gamers (who do not have a lot of time to create all these by themselves) now can benefit very much from your intense work. Thanks a lot for sharing it. You should be hired from EA as Chief Graphic Designer and the game could reach the stars in graphical aspects.

Thank you for the roses ! If I had the possibility, would all Player scans they ever made add to the game for free. It will not cost the company one Penny. So when should I start to work EA ?
  • If someone is interested to create Player faces as close as possible with this few possibilities EA gave to us, you can follow my Thread in OP Sports. Every day I list 4 Players there. You need to register to see the pictures of the Players.
    https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-nhl/959851-nhl-20-created-prospects-thread-player-appearance.html
  • Really EA? Not one new face scan and player pictures added in roster update October 25th?
    (correct me if I am wrong). Come on, I can't believe you let us down. Is it because of licence issues or is it just ignoring the community's wishes?
  • timfromjackson
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Wow, you still haven't added Filip Larsson, Chase Pearson or Jarid Lukosevicius to the Grand Rapids (AHL) roster even though both have played for the Griffins this year. Also still no profile images for Taro Hirose (Detroit) or Ryan Kuffner (Grand Rapids). Please try to add all five with actual profile images in the next roster update. Thank you.
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Wow, you still haven't added Filip Larsson, Chase Pearson or Jarid Lukosevicius to the Grand Rapids (AHL) roster even though both have played for the Griffins this year. Also still no profile images for Taro Hirose (Detroit) or Ryan Kuffner (Grand Rapids). Please try to add all five with actual profile images in the next roster update. Thank you.

They don’t care about Player images and likenesses. Would be better they let offline Player upload an image to the Players without a pic and to open the appearance Option for created faces that we can correct the sometimes far from similar looking faces. Register and see my Thread in Operation Sports. There are over 100 created missing Players with good as possible looking generic faces. https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-nhl/959851-nhl-20-created-prospects-thread-player-appearance.html
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Again, no new face-scan or player pic found in roster update Nov 1st. So sad :'( (happy to hear if someone else had found one....let us know at any rate)
  • Haven’t found any either.. very disappointing. Might start my roster soon at this point
  • Please someone tell me Quinn Hughes is in!!?
    I’m on vacation, away from home.
  • Please someone tell me Quinn Hughes is in!!?
    I’m on vacation, away from home.

No Bio Image, no Likeness ..... they don’t care about Homeboy Quinn Hughes or other Players likenesses. The question is for what did they made the face scans when they add only very less to the game ? It costs time, money to transport this big headscan machine including the crew to far destination for scans. I think Mr Wilson will not be amused to hear that. For example the scans at Rookie Showcases during the last years. We find only less from them into the game.

• darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    When the game was released I really was optimistic that this year EA would add many more player face-scans, finally. I appreciate of course all the new ones that are in now. Anyhow, especially when it was public that EA have scanned many players during the showcases for many years I expected a few more than usually. Why scan them and not integrate them, these were my thoughts. However, after all these roster updates without any new face scans e.g. Quinn Hughes, Adam Fox etc., in the meanwhile I totally have lost my optimism and will not expect any new player face scans in NHL 20.....too sad, actually not knowing why still trying to contribute to this game :'(