EA Forums - Banner

November 1st roster update does not include trades that happened last week

NLucaj31
153 posts Member
edited November 2019
Hello everybody,

I just downloaded the roster update for 11/1 and I noticed that Erik Gudbranson is not on the ducks after acquiring him last week from Pittsburgh and also Brendan Perlini is not on the wings after acquiring him about 3 days ago from the blackhawks.

I know I could easily move them to their correct teams but I want my rosters to be authentic from EA Sports so I just don’t know why these transactions were not done when they happened days before the roster update was given to us.

Can someone shed some light on this issue to me?

Thanks
Post edited by NLucaj31 on

Replies

  • That roster update was likely set in the cue based on rosters before last week. You won't see Gudbranson on the Ducks until the next roster update. Just my opinion though.
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    NLucaj31 wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

    I just downloaded the roster update for 11/1 and I noticed that Erik Gudbranson is not on the ducks after acquiring him last week from Pittsburgh and also Brendan Perlini is not on the wings after acquiring him about 3 days ago from the blackhawks.

    I know I could easily move them to their correct teams but I want my rosters to be authentic from EA Sports so I just don’t know why these transactions were not done when they happened days before the roster update was given to us.

    Can someone shed some light on this issue to me?

    Thanks

    Copy and paste Roster update from the last one. Everyone may thing whatever they want.
  • I was under the impression this "roster" update was just to re-include the Hockey Fights Cancer jerseys. I've noticed with many roster updates in the past, they tend include any sort of jersey changes or additions in with the roster update. For whatever reason, EA decided to take out the Hockey Fights Cancer jerseys in their previous update and re-include them in the Nov. 1st one.
  • Yes can be, but than they have to announce it. The customers should know about the reason. We name this customer care ;-)
  • Froommey wrote: »
    Yes can be, but than they have to announce it. The customers should know about the reason. We name this customer care ;-)

    Haha EA hasn't cared about customers in a few decades.
  • Eldur74 wrote: »
    Froommey wrote: »
    Yes can be, but than they have to announce it. The customers should know about the reason. We name this customer care ;-)

    Haha EA hasn't cared about customers in a few decades.

    You didn’t understand my sarcasm ? ;-)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.