EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

New Player Class in World of Chel

So I have been thinking of a new player class for World of Chel. This class would add some fun to the game and would be interesting to see. This class would have 99 overall in every category (Shooting, Hitting, Defense, etc.). The catch? The player does not have a stick. I believe this would be fun to see and use especially with EA getting more fun with some of the Chel challenges (I.E. Zombies and Mummies).

Replies

• Wow reading this made me realize there’s no hope that EA ever releases a good hockey game ever again. Are you serious!? This is something you want EA to put time in?
  • Cover feature for NHL 21
  • [quote="HandsomeCatf1sh;c-2101209"]Cover feature for NHL 21[/quote]

Haha
  • Wow reading this made me realize there’s no hope that EA ever releases a good hockey game ever again. Are you serious!? This is something you want EA to put time in?

Seems someone's sarcasm detector needs to be repaired.
  • DirtyMegabyte
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    He was being sarcastic? Damn it, he got me lol. Can you really blame me with the state the game is in?

[Socair - edited for profanity]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    He was being sarcastic? Damn it, he got me lol. Can you really blame me with the state the game is in?

LOL, I must say, no, I can't blame you lol.
    Post edited by Socair on
  • VeNOM2099
    2874 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    RCervola18 wrote: »
    So I have been thinking of a new player class for World of Chel. This class would add some fun to the game and would be interesting to see. This class would have 99 overall in every category (Shooting, Hitting, Defense, etc.). The catch? The player does not have a stick. I believe this would be fun to see and use especially with EA getting more fun with some of the Chel challenges (I.E. Zombies and Mummies).

Right along with that idea, I think EA should introduce a new Goalie class: Ultra Instinct. After making 5 saves, all his equipment turns Silver and he becomes a blur in front of his net saving everything, even shots he isn't in position to save.

The catch? He can save every shot until the 20th one, after that his body can't stand the pressure and he collapses for a few minutes before getting back up in normal form.

Then he teams up with Freeza and defeats the... Oh wait, wrong game. Or is it? :p
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »

Right along with that idea, I think EA should introduce a new Goalie class: Ultra Instinct. After making 5 saves, all his equipment turns Silver and he becomes a blur in front of his net saving everything, even shots he isn't in position to save.

The catch? He can save every shot until the 20th one, after that his body can't stand the pressure and he collapses for a few minutes before getting back up in normal form.

Then he teams up with Freeza and defeats the... Oh wait, wrong game. Or is it? :p

Ok, that's it. No more Mountain Dew for you for the next 4 hours. :tongue:
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »

Ok, that's it. No more Mountain Dew for you for the next 4 hours. :tongue:

You mean Senzu Beans. ;)
  • > @DirtyMegabyte said:
    > Wow reading this made me realize there’s no hope that EA ever releases a good hockey game ever again. Are you serious!? This is something you want EA to put time in?

I was not expecting this to blow up (yes 10 replies counts as blown up to me) but yeah, I was messing around with this, it's just a joke. I just want the people that read this to have a good laugh.
  • Its a sad state when we have to question if any idea this stupid is real or not. Unfortunately with the direction this game is heading, it isn't completely outside the realm of possibility.
  • I've come to realize that the dev think all the hardcore pure hockey fans can get their fix in the other game modes. CHEL is always going to the arcade side on the game. Gone are the days on good old OTP. It's too bad but it's what the majority on the new generation of fans want.