EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Anyone down for a game of NHL 19?

Because NHL 20 blows. I feel like the posters (especially the regulars) would make for a fun challenge. If anyone wants to okay me hit me up I’m on the XB360 @ResentedBloom. Send me a message.

Replies

• No one? Come on guys, I think this is a fun idea. Especially for those of us who don’t like 20. We could even start a forum tournament. I’d be interested in seeing how people on here play the game, seeing as we’re Some of the most passionate fans out there.
  • Ka1serSoz3 wrote: »
    No one? Come on guys, I think this is a fun idea. Especially for those of us who don’t like 20. We could even start a forum tournament. I’d be interested in seeing how people on here play the game, seeing as we’re Some of the most passionate fans out there.

I'm on PS4.
  • No, that game is bad too. I just had more fun hitting a tennis ball against a wall than I've had with this series in a long time.
  • rpmfdnhl wrote: »
    No, that game is bad too. I just had more fun hitting a tennis ball against a wall than I've had with this series in a long time.

The wall is relentless
  • Ka1serSoz3 wrote: »
    No one? Come on guys, I think this is a fun idea. Especially for those of us who don’t like 20. We could even start a forum tournament. I’d be interested in seeing how people on here play the game, seeing as we’re Some of the most passionate fans out there.

NHL 19 on Xbox 360? Is that even a thing?

My gamer tag is same as my forum name. Feel free to add me, but I'm in Calgary Alberta, so depending on distance, may or may not be feasible. I still have NHL 19 installed on my Xbox one, if that's the system you meant.
  • VeNOM2099
    2903 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I still play NHL 19 from time to time. Mostly just VS. though. GT is venom3o99 if any of you want to play some VS while I'm on. But be ready to be super bored, because I actually play real hockey.

Y'know... Get possession in the offensive zone. Set up a cycle. Dump-n-Chase. Cover with my goalie (all the time) and dump on PK.

Boring stuff I know, but I get a kick out of it.
  • Now if this idea was for NHL 12 or 14 I bet a lot more people would be behind that. But what you're proposing are essentially the same two horrible games.
  • > @VeNOM2099 said:
    > I still play NHL 19 from time to time. Mostly just VS. though. GT is venom3o99 if any of you want to play some VS while I'm on. But be ready to be super bored, because I actually play real hockey.
    >
    > Y'know... Get possession in the offensive zone. Set up a cycle. Dump-n-Chase. Cover with my goalie (all the time) and dump on PK.
    >
    > Boring stuff I know, but I get a kick out of it.

Bro this is the way the game should be played, I also love playing that way, much more fun for me than skating circles in the corner.
  • I was playing up until about a month ago, talent pool was horrific, but you can get games.
  • zingaa1 wrote: »
    I was playing up until about a month ago, talent pool was horrific, but you can get games.

6v6 club & drop-in is a ghost town.
  • > @de4c0n_fr05t said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > 6v6 club & drop-in is a ghost town.

It was a ghost town all the way back in December of last year, just a few months after being released. EA doesn't give a damn, they've proven it year after year. It's time for a change in developers so that people start playing again.
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    I still play NHL 19 from time to time. Mostly just VS. though. GT is venom3o99 if any of you want to play some VS while I'm on. But be ready to be super bored, because I actually play real hockey.

Y'know... Get possession in the offensive zone. Set up a cycle. Dump-n-Chase. Cover with my goalie (all the time) and dump on PK.

What time do you usually play Mr Venom
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »

What time do you usually play Mr Venom

Between 9pm and Midnight eastern time.

• Sorry Bro Dressing Room Errors sucked out my soul in 19....