EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Quinn Hughes Not in HUT

How come there is No Quinn Hughes in HUT, and when are you guys doing an update on that.

Replies

• They will do next year. They need this picture business for next year too.
  • That makes no sense, I don't believe that would be a reason to not include him in the game. They have a picture.
  • Ok, than tell me another reason why they didn’t add his image or real Player likeness ? I dont know another.
  • Well they got Cale Makar, I don't know why they didn't do that. That's what I'm trying to find out.
  • I've been trying to find out from somebody who works at ea
  • I've been trying to find out from somebody who works at ea

Ok if you have someone there, please could you ask why they did not add all the real missing Player images. It’s a lot missing. Also please ask why they add not more Player likenesses. They made so many face scans during the years, but added only less Player. Waiting for your reply or personal message.
  • I don't have any resources, I was hoping somebody on here would. And would help me.
  • Sorry to say, it is a poor and lazy effort that EA provides on integration of face-scans. I expected Quinn Hughes as well this year for sure, but I give up my hope now. I have to agree with Froommey, I also think they hold back the already scanned players' faces until next year. So we (who are missing all these many players' likeness) will buy NHL 21 too.
  • See I told you guys!! Quinn Hughes is in HUT team NOW!! I knew it wasn't a reason like that. The guy who I talked to on the phone from ea said I should out it on here and they will make note of it. And it happened. Cuz I didn't see anything about Quinn Hughes on here until I posted it. Some stuff on Reddit but not here.
  • See I told you guys!! Quinn Hughes is in HUT team NOW!! I knew it wasn't a reason like that. The guy who I talked to on the phone from ea said I should out it on here and they will make note of it. And it happened. Cuz I didn't see anything about Quinn Hughes on here until I posted it. Some stuff on Reddit but not here.

Are you saying that his face is scanned and in the game? Or are you referring to his bio pic which was just added last patch?

• I'm talking about himself is actually available in hut. And his photo. But his face scan is still in, they will probably add his face later on
  • Pulled him in starter pack lol hes great card
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm talking about himself is actually available in hut. And his photo. But his face scan is still in, they will probably add his face later on

They will not add his and other real scanned faces to the game. This year never. They have so many scanned faces from the last year in their archive, but didn’t add them. Who to hell, knows why. They have only time for adding Rappers, NFL or NBA Player faces to this Hockey game.
  • Tier1SOFOperator
    419 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Froommey wrote: »
    I'm talking about himself is actually available in hut. And his photo. But his face scan is still in, they will probably add his face later on

They will not add his and other real scanned faces to the game. This year never. They have so many scanned faces from the last year in their archive, but didn’t add them. Who to hell, knows why. They have only time for adding Rappers, NFL or NBA Player faces to this Hockey game.

Very irritating indeed! Nearing mid Dec and the 2 best rookie D men in the league don’t have their faces in the game and nobody even gives us any info as to why. Unacceptable!

• Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Froommey wrote: »

Very irritating indeed! Nearing mid Dec and the 2 best rookie D men in the league don’t have their faces in the game and nobody even gives us any info as to why. Unacceptable!

The best, Makar had also a scan and they didn’t add him. Same as Farabee, Wahlstrom, Fox, Shesterkin, Fabbro ...... the list is long. Same as new Superstars like Konecny ..... search for your Player at the list.

2015 Showcase:
    Ivan Barbashev
    Chris Bigras
    Oliver Bjorkstrand
    Madison Bowey
    Connor Brown
    Michael Dal Colle
    Nikolaj Ehlers (IN)
    Robby Fabbri (IN)
    Zach Fucale
    Nikolay Goldobin (IN)
    Ryan Hartman
    Connor Hellebuyck
    Julius Honka
    Kasperi Kapanen
    Ronalds Kenins
    Slater Koekkoek
    Dylan Larkin (IN)
    Sonny Milano (IN)
    Samuel Morin
    Mike Matheson
    Michael McCarron
    Josh Morrissey
    Brendan Perlini
    Nic Petan
    Emile Poirier (IN)
    Shane Prince (IN)
    Ryan Pulock
    John Quenneville
    Mike Reilly
    Nick Ritchie
    Travis Sanheim (IN)
    Mackenzie Skapski
    Brady Skjei
    Shea Theodore
    Jake Virtanen (IN)
    2016 showcase
    Barber
    Barzal (IN)
    Chabot
    Connor
    Crouse
    DeAngelo
    Demko
    Dubois
    Dvorak
    Gillies
    Kamenev
    Konecny
    LeBanc (IN)
    R.MacInnis
    Meier (IN)
    Montour
    Motte
    Point (IN)
    Provorov
    N.Schmaltz
    E.Svechnikov
    M.Tkachuk (IN)
    Tuch
    Vrana
    Werenski
    Zacha
    Zboril
    2017 Showcase:
    Jake Bean (IN)
    Anders Bjork (IN)
    Brock Boeser (IN)
    Jeremy Bracco (IN)
    Alex DeBrincat (IN)
    Julien Gauthier (IN)
    Cody Glass (IN)
    Denis Gurianov
    Brett Howden
    Max Jones
    Tyson Jost (IN)
    Noah Juulsen (IN)
    Clayton Keller (IN)
    Klim Kostin
    Luke Kunin (IN)
    Charlie McAvoy (IN)
    Michael McLeod
    Philippe Myers
    Tyler Parsons
    Jack Roslovic (IN)
    Sam Steel (IN)
    Tage Thompson
    Owen Tippett (IN)
    Jake Walman
    Colin White (IN)
    2018 Showcase:
    Vitaly Abramov
    Rasmus Asplund
    Rudolf Balcers
    Drake Batherson (IN)
    Kieffer Bellows
    Henrik Borgstrom
    Evan Bouchard
    Daniel Brickley
    Ryan Donato (IN)
    Dillon Dube (IN)
    Adam Gaudette (IN)
    Jordan Greenway (IN)
    Carter Hart
    Miro Heiskanen (IN)
    Jordan Kyrou
    Timothy Liljegren
    Casey Mittlestadt (IN)
    Michael Rasmussen (IN)
    Ilya Samsonov
    Dylan Sikura
    Nick Suzuki
    Robert Thomas
    Brady Tkachuk (IN)
    Juuso Valimaki (IN)
    Filip Zadina (IN)
    Boqvist (NJ)
    Alexeyev (WSH)
    Dach (CHI)
    Hughes (NJ)
    Hayton (ARI)
    Hughes (VAN)
    Farabee (PHI)
    Joseph (PIT)
    Wahlstrom (NYI)
    Dobson (NYI)
    Anderson (LA)
    Sturm (MIN)
    Boqvist (CHI)
    Bowers (COL)
    Byram (COL)
    Clague (LA)
    Cozens (BUF)
    Fabbro (NSH)
    Fox (NYR)
    Hirose (DET)
    Pekka-Luukkonen (BUF)
    Kravtsov (NYR)
    Oettinger (DAL)
    Poehling (MTL)
    Robertson (DAL)
    Sheshtyorkin (NYR)
    Smith (NJ)
  • @NHLDev ... do your art department plan to add more Player images to Players ? Could you ask them to add pics of Bowers, Norris, Cayden Primeau, Poehling, Wahlstrom and Kravtsov ( he is now back in Hartford ). Some new Player likenesses would be nice too. Don’t forget this Bio Images are your business for HUT too, so it’s not only for the offline Players. Thanks in advance.
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @NHL_Live_Support https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-nhl/957822-nhl-20-player-faces-16.html .... in all other important Sport games they regularly update packages of new Player likenesses to the game, not so in NHL. We need to live with this many ugly generic faces ?