EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Editing player for HockeyAllsvenskan does not work!

I still can't change the sticks for players in the teams in HockeyAllsvenskan league!
It automaticly changes back to Bauer Nexus while in game

Replies

• Yep, same for SHL. I tried to create classic SHL players with Jofa helmets but it changes back to Bauer helmets in game because of reasons.

Same in NHL 19 and 20.
  • The previous time I tried, I could change for SHL players, atleast sticks. Not HockeyAllsvenskan.
    I only tried now, 2 months after release, and sticks for HockeyAllsvenskan still does not work. Come on!
  • Have read somewhere that they listed all new Swedish Prospects as Two Way Defenceman or Two Way Forwards.
  • EA SPORTS. It's in the game (but it probably doesn't work right).
  • Kmahrle83 wrote: »
    EA SPORTS. It's in the game (but it probably doesn't work right).

Next year the same or better worser than ever
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I faced this issue already in NHL 19 in the Swiss national league. I changed a few helmets, however in-game they were changed back to original ones. The same for some teams in the Czech league. So this error seems to happen in NHL 20 as well.....EA Sports, it's (still) in the game :o
    Post edited by darkryd3r on
  • It's been that way for the AHL players for years now, same with the ECHL and CHL teams. All automatically stuck wearing either CCM gear or Warrior if it's an ECHL team. At least the goalie equipment is still editable for all the leagues.
  • For me that play alot offline and like to customize, this is a big deal when it does not work! I want to be able to change every equipment for any player, like always before! Fix this, please!
  • All players in the three CHL leagues have CCM equipment because of a league-wide contract. Same thing for the ECHL with Warrior.
  • DanteX61 wrote: »
    All players in the three CHL leagues have CCM equipment because of a league-wide contract. Same thing for the ECHL with Warrior.

That's fair enough in a way. But SHL and HockeyAllsvenskan does not have a league-wide contract. The teams themselfs have in real life, Bauer, CCM or Warrior. That means that almost every player for a team with Bauer as sponsor is using Bauer equipment. But that is wrong for alot of teams, yet I can't fix it on my own :(