EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL 20 Faces List

Replies

• They have no time for this, they need to add NBA, NFL Juju Player cause this is more important for a Hockey game.
  • Ronald McDonald now available in HUT....please EA :p
  • @NHLDev .... it’s now December 3rd, so when can we expect a complete Roster update with all missing AHL Rookies ? more Player likenesses ? Bio Images which are missing ? Can we ? Yes or No ? Do you know, many of us offline Franchise Player waiting to start our first Franchise season with a complete Roster update.
  • Seriously this is the weakest post launch effort I've ever seen for this game. So tired of how this company treats offline players and the sport.
  • Today in Fifa EA gave real faces to all players of two three teams. All silent in the NHL front as always.
  • @NHLDev I didn’t find any new Player likenesses at the new Roster from Dec.5th, or am I wrong ? You added some new Bio Pics for Fox, Farabee, Fabbro, Hirose .... thanks to your Art department for this but it could be more. Important pics from Wahlstrom, Poehling, Oettinger, and other are missing. Where are Players like Josh Norris, Shane Bowers, Cayden Primeau, Kasper Bjorkqvist, Chase Priskie, Casey Fitzgerald, Antoine Morand, Joachim Blichfeld, Riley Tufte ? Usualy the AHL Waiver should be done in December ? Again my question ..... when can we await a complete Roster update, maybe with some likenesses ( minimum new young Stars like Farabee, Quinn Hughes, Adam Fox, Cale Makar, Dante Fabbro ) ? Would be glad if you could give us feedback here. Many of us offline Players waiting to start their first Franchise season with a good Roster.
  • at least some bio pics added....thanks for that.
    Anyhow, just a few new scanned faces would also have been appreciated.
  • darkryd3r wrote: »
    at least some bio pics added....thanks for that.
    Anyhow, just a few new scanned faces would also have been appreciated.

But they added Snoopy dog the Rapper. Next time will come Mickey mouse, Goofey and other Disney character’s to Chel.
  • Hell....i did not know until I heard it first time ingame. Wow, I was confused (to not say frightened :o ) when I heard Snoop's voice out of the commentary room. No joke, I was that shocked, lost my concentration and guess what.....gooooaaaalll for the cpu. And then Snoop starts celebrating .....definitely time for me to switch off commentators.
    EA, honestly, adding some new face scans would have been sufficient by far ;)
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    It should not even be called NHL20 - rather HUT20 because that is the main focus from the developers.
  • If @NHLDev would come out of his dungeon and give us what we want! atleast the scans from the rookie showcase? i mean is that to much to ask for? Ea should focus on the details, i mean they earn most on nhl & fifa, why not make it worth the money and give the people what they want?
  • Farzuune
    13 posts Member
    edited January 5
    And also, is it anyone who knows why the face scans from the rookie showcase arent in? Adam fox said he was pumped about being in the game, how fun is it to be in the game looking like a complete different dude, wth ea
    [Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on
    8 posts Member
    edited January 17
    From NHLPA homepage regarding their rookie-showcase:

”Another popular station for the rookies was with EA Sports, who were taking head scans in order to capture each player’s facial features for the NHL20 video game”.

The clock is running for ”features for the NHL20 video game” before the NHL21-cycle begins. We have evidence that at least Oliver Wahlstrom and Adam Fox was scanned. Like my mate Froommey and I have showed in our investigations there is a lot of missing scans from a lot of showcases way back (Greetings from Andreas in Sweden).

But i guess stupid-looking HUT-dresses is more important for the developers of a game that has ”NHL” in the title. Unbelivable.
  • I wrote CEO Andrew Wilson a message about. Don’t know if he has read it, but he received. Don’t think he will be amused to hear that their employees bring this big Head scan machine and the Crew to far distance for scans that will not be used for the game. So EA spend costs to save this scanned Players only in their archive.
  • .... by the way .... saw that today after a month they released a new disappointing Roster update. After short search no new Player likeness, not any new Player Bio pic.
  • Any new scans out there from the patch or is it just anothet disappointment?
  • Froommey
    791 posts Member
    edited January 29
    Farzuune wrote: »
    Any new scans out there from the patch or is it just anothet disappointment?

January 17th Roster no new scans have been added. A newer Roster is not to download. Same as usual !
  • [quote="Froommey;c-2113662"][quote="Farzuune;c-2113651"]Any new scans out there from the patch or is it just anothet disappointment?[/quote]

January 17th Roster no new scans have been added. A newer Roster is not to download. Same as usual ![/quote]

No roster update from the patch they released today? how long is ea going to ignore this subject?
  • As I understood the patch will release tomorrow
  • Oh okay alright🤙🏻