EA Forums - Banner

Content update December 5 2019

I'm an offline player and a player who really isn't bothered by all these reported AI problems. With all due respect to those players who are, I hope EA fixes them. On a different note. "Content
- Customize Club – The 2019-20 Canucks logo has been added, and the 2018-19 Canucks Logo has been moved to the vintage section" This is taken directly from the update notes. I can't find any noticeable change in the Canucks arena ice logo or with their jerseys, so what exactly do you mean buy this EA? When are you going to put the Vancouver Canucks 50th anniversary jersey patches on their jerseys and fix the Rogers Arena center ice logo in the offline modes?

Replies

• If you can update it in CHEL, I don't understand why the same updates can't be applied to all game modes.Some of us to play online. That should preclude us from enjoying up to date content not just AI content. It seems this forum is over run with people with AI problems. Everyone should be heard fairly here.
  • I meant to say some of us don't play online.
  • If memory serves me correct, EA is not historically known for putting any sort of anniversary/special event/centennial/all-star game/etc... patches on jerseys. Sometimes they've been known to include them on the ice surface designs, but not always and for that matter they aren't always correct either. I think it would be nice if they did include some of the anniversary patches on the jerseys and ice surfaces, as well as Anaheim and Boston new thirds, Carolina's Whalers jersey, and the Winter Classic and Stadium Series jerseys.
  • Good points, however I must point out that back in 2010 when the Canucks had their 40th anniversary year, EA did put the Jerseys with jersey patches in the game as well as the 40th anniversary ice. In fact the 40th jerseys with their patches are still in the game. Not having these sorts of things in the game takes the fun out of it, at least for me. This year EA did put the correct jerseys in the game for the Canucks including alternate jerseys but left the 50th patch off them. That something that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm a Canucks fan but I'm also speaking for other teams like Calgary (their 40th) this year and the Buffalo Sabres (their 50th). I'm glad EA is trying to remedy some of the AI problems but it would also be nice if they would give a little attention to the visual details of the game. Are the developers actually seeing my comments? Please give me a sign EA!
  • Good points, however I must point out that back in 2010 when the Canucks had their 40th anniversary year, EA did put the Jerseys with jersey patches in the game as well as the 40th anniversary ice. In fact the 40th jerseys with their patches are still in the game. Not having these sorts of things in the game takes the fun out of it, at least for me. This year EA did put the correct jerseys in the game for the Canucks including alternate jerseys but left the 50th patch off them. That something that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm a Canucks fan but I'm also speaking for other teams like Calgary (their 40th) this year and the Buffalo Sabres (their 50th). I'm glad EA is trying to remedy some of the AI problems but it would also be nice if they would give a little attention to the visual details of the game. Are the developers actually seeing my comments? Please give me a sign EA!

I'm fine with not having anniversary patches, it would be weird in later seasons in franchise mode. If they could implement them just for the actual anniversary season, that would be cool though.
  • You could maybe change the jersey in later franchise modes. But I see your point. What about season mode. That might work?