EA Forums - Banner

EA Help please

Prev1
prack7
145 posts Member
edited December 2019
So 2 days ago I received this....

mjsyh2hkeshl.jpeg

Here’s the thing.... I have ONE main account that I use for everything. I have ONE backup account that I use as a backup to send trades to my main just in case I need to take a high profile card down and alter the price in a hurry. (I have 0 accounts linked with each other) That’s it! I DO NOT have three or more accounts.!

Since I got banned back a few months ago for purchasing coins from a third party, I HAVE NOT purchased coins since then. So why the ban? I don’t get it. I have given EA a lot of money towards their USELESS packs to build my team, so ban me for 45 days?!?!?!!.....As a matter of fact, the night before the ban I spent $100 at least in packs to acquire the remaining gold collectibles I needed for the 95 Crosby.

So I followed the appropriate steps listed on their website to find out what’s going on and this is the response that I received....

tyd401shw40b.png

I understand it’s the holidays and answers will take time, but what’s with the weird response...What is that? Can I please get a straight answer? Thank you and Happy Holidays

Replies

• Wow, that’s all I need to do to keep myself playing HUT? If only I knew that before I deleted the game!
  • Still no answer....Email nor forums. Cmon EA
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Seriously....no answer yet. No answers here, or through email. Unwarranted ban for 45 days missing all the Xmas goodies....really. Can I get an answer!?!?!?
  • You broke the terms of services. That’s why you got banned. You can’t use a second account to transfer or interfere with the first one. You can’t even help a friend or family member by transferring coins, etc...
  • I’ve never had a problem any of the other years using a second account to take cards down off the market.
  • They have probably started to enforce it more since the cheap coins/cards website are using the trade feature now. Pretty sure, it was illegal before also, just not enforced as much.
  • EA has horrible politic, sorry for that no body help you.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4819 posts EA Community Manager
    @prack7

It's possible the representative might have sent the email to you prematurely while the response was being written out. Please contact our Terms of Service team again for additional information around this. While you might not have had an issue in the past when transferring contents from one account to another, this type of behavior may be subject to violation of the Terms of use.
  • I’ve contacted the service team twice via email. Still no response...
  • prack7 wrote: »
    I’ve never had a problem any of the other years using a second account to take cards down off the market.

Funny, they sure enforce the rules on a mode that makes them money but any other online mode is a free for all. We all see you EA. Most anti consumer company every, I swear.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    Lol guess you've never had the pleasure of dealing with insurance companies.
  • Kmahrle83 wrote: »
    prack7 wrote: »
    I’ve never had a problem any of the other years using a second account to take cards down off the market.

Funny, they sure enforce the rules on a mode that makes them money but any other online mode is a free for all. We all see you EA. Most anti consumer company every, I swear.

Anti-consumers but they enforce the rules where people pay. We probably don’t have the same definition of consumer.

t2xmau6awdlu.png
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    He obviously meant “against the consumer”. Which they are.....They care about their bottom line, not us (THE CONSUMER)...
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    If they cared at all, I would’ve received a reply already with an actual reason. If their reason is that “ I have multiple accounts” then prove it. Nothing is affiliated in any way, shape, or form with my Main that got banned.
  • You said that you have a second account for backup to take auction down if you put it at a low price. That’s against the terms of service. I guess that’s why, but I am not working for EA and don’t see everything. I just guess from what you said.
  • I said that on here, the forums. At time of ban EA wouldn’t have known that. Like I said there is absolutely nothing to tie any other accounts to my main.
  • They probably know if you have multiple accounts on the same console or if they use the same internet connection. Or maybe they just figured it out with the transactions. It is not even allowed to do it for a friend (removing auctions, etc...)
  • You spent $100 on this???
  • You spent $100 on this???

Way more than that and yes I absolutely regret it and won’t give another dime to EA
  • Like how much more?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.