EA Forums - Banner

Lindblom issue

Hy, first i want to wish the best of luck to Oskar Lindblom, i hope he will be ok and win on his cancer. What a good player he is and the Flyers will miss him a lot. Good luck man. In the same topic, i just want to know if you gona make a change for all the one that they have a oskar Lindblom in their team because he will not go up anymore. Is it possible to expect a trade with another players or a refund of our money to buy another virtual players. I know you did the same at the begening of the year wit the Nolan Patrick. I would be appreciated if you do so.

Thank's in advance for the answer.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4819 posts EA Community Manager
    Our hearts go out to Oskar and his family. This news is sudden and unexpected, thus we do not have any information to share right now on any impact for HUT.
  • Ea sports vas nous laisser avec cette carte j'en suis sur juste a voir leur réponse sa inogure rien de bien
  • Moi pour ma part je suis sûr qu'il va nous laisser avec cette carte juste a voir la réponse qu'ils viennent de faire.....
  • Do you have a news what you Do with Oskar Lindblom?????
  • shpankey
    3 posts New member
    Please answer the question
  • Honestly, I don’t know why they would switch him. Fantasy hockey is a gamble and there’s alot of luck involved. If I’m in a fantasy hockey pool and one of my players gets injured long term, I don’t get to exchange him for someone else. That’s just silly.

It’s like saying any player getting any significant injury needs to be replaced
  • shpankey
    3 posts New member
    Except they’ve already done exactly that w another player. So the precedent is set
  • [quote="shpankey;c-2109663"]Except they’ve already done exactly that w another player. So the precedent is set[/quote]

The difference is patrick hasn't played a game yet this season
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > Our hearts go out to Oskar and his family. This news is sudden and unexpected, thus we do not have any information to share right now on any impact for HUT.

Do you have any updated information at this point on the card being exchangeable or up-gradable? I'm just not sure what to do with it since you allowed us to exchange Patrick. If it won't be exchangeable, please inform us. Thank you.
  • shpankey
    3 posts New member
    Either way, just decide and say so
  • Can somebody PM EA_Blueberry and ask him to respond to my post? I can't since I'm apparently a new member.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4819 posts EA Community Manager
    @longshot33

I'm afraid we do not have any information to share on any upcoming plans around this. If anything changes we'll update this post.