EA Forums - Banner

Franchise

So cpu pulled the goalie on a delayed penalty and then passed it back into there own goal. No goal was given as I never touched the puck. Why is this a glitch when its happen too me many times. Still ain't buying the new game

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    3160 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this bug, @buzzmancumith

From my understanding the puck is sent back to the net that "should" count as a score but it doesn't give it to you?
  • Nope whistle blew and NO Goal Awarded to me
  • EA_Blueberry
    @buzzmancumith

Does this happen every time from what you've seen? If there is any way you can record a clip next time it pops up and post it here, it can help the team reproduce it. A few minutes or more leading up to the bug always helps, thanks!
  • No way to record like we could on prior game. Also bug problem is their times where it will show like top teams in the league and it covers up my line change where I can not see how fatigue my line is
  • Also cpu is never I mean never called for interference yet I get called for it during a faceoff when battling for the puck and it's not a penalty. No calls made for elbowing high sticking or crosscheck. Setting for penalties makes no sense on how to set it as no matter if I place it high or low these are never called on the cpu ever. Game misconduct never called against CPU. All these issues stop me from ever buying another game as nobody cares about franchise mode just internet play.
  • EA_Blueberry
    So cpu pulled the goalie on a delayed penalty and then passed it back into there own goal. No goal was given as I never touched the puck. Why is this a glitch when its happen too me many times. Still ain't buying the new game

Is this still happening?

This was addressed in this January 30th patch.

- Fixed an issue where slapshots in the defensive end would target your own net instead of the left stick direction