EA Forums - Banner

Weekly Objectives

Where are the weekly objectives for this week?

Replies

• YZ19
    171 posts Member
    Think they scrub the weekly when there is an event
  • tyyppi11
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    They didn't before christmas
  • I feel like they’ve mailed it in when it comes to the weekly objectives. They're all so vanilla. At least the blocked shot ones takes effort but we don’t even know how many shots we’ve blocked in the game while playing which is beyond annoying.

Make us win 4 games with special lineups on Squad Battles full of say junior players or all 1 country. Just make me do something that involves some semblance of effort. Or earn 2,000 rivals points or something.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    Under your objectives tab you won't see any weeklies because of an event taking place (event progression objectives)
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    Under your objectives tab you won't see any weeklies because of an event taking place (event progression objectives)

Yeah except, there aren't any progression objectives for the Allstar event. Do you play the game???
  • I'm on Xbox and there was no refresh of the Weekly or the Event objectives.

There were weekly objectives during every event up to the Winternational. When EA took the month of December off and we had to grind a single event for 5 weeks is when the event objectives dropped. It then when back to weekly for TOTY.
  • New week and no weekly or event objectives...
  • Yeah. This is becoming a pretty big disapointment.
  • Under your objectives tab you won't see any weeklies because of an event taking place (event progression objectives)

There hasn't been weekly or event objectives for a long time. Not since early December when they had the progression challenges during the winternational event. Finished that in 3 days and haven't had anything show up in either tab since.

It's making the objective milestone take much longer than it should.
  • I'm on Xbox and there was no refresh of the Weekly or the Event objectives.

There were weekly objectives during every event up to the Winternational. When EA took the month of December off and we had to grind a single event for 5 weeks is when the event objectives dropped. It then when back to weekly for TOTY.

I haven't even seen a weekly since winternational lol. Not sure if my account is bugged or what.
  • EA_Aljo
    3229 posts EA Community Manager
    I'm on Xbox and there was no refresh of the Weekly or the Event objectives.

I haven't even seen a weekly since winternational lol. Not sure if my account is bugged or what.

It's not bugged. There have been no weekly and event objectives as we've had additional challenges to complete.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

It's not bugged. There have been no weekly and event objectives as we've had additional challenges to complete.

Which is fine, but challenges don't count towards the objectives milestone I don't think. Which if right, effectively doubles to triples the length of time needed to finish the objectives milestone.
  • Not really. You get 5-6 daily objectives which is still the same. Weekly are just 5-6 more each week, which won’t double it at all. Yes, it will take slightly longer to complete the objectives milestone, but by a couple weeks 1-2. Every 7 weeks without weekly objectives, you add one week.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

HAHAHA WHAT?! No, that's not an excuse. I get things needing to be patched or fixed but there hasn't been event or weekly challenges for like what? 2 weeks? come on..

• Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1539 posts Member
    edited February 2020