EA Forums - Banner

Didn’t get my packs

Well I just wasted my whole weekend playing 20 games on hut champions and when it came time for rewards to be redeemed, why do I know, I don’t get any! So I called up customer service and they were no use. They basically told me the first time that they would come later yesterday. That didn’t happen. Next, I was told by the next representative that they were sorry and couldn’t help me. Livid. Their solution was to post on this forum in hopes of finding others in the same situation. So here’s to hoping nobody else has had the same issue.

Replies

• In case you didnt know how to redeem them, you have to go into completed season and redeem from there
  • Yes, thanks but I’m aware. I’ve been playing for months and have been through a few rounds of hut champions. I was told by the help line it was likely a glitch and there’s nothing they can do.
  • Sorry... figured Id mention it. Found it difficult to get my rewards the first time cause it wasn’t very clear
  • Haha I bet cutting back on customer service must help with the bottom line. Not sure what the big deal is that they can’t cut someone the packs they’re rightfully owed. You’d think it would be easy. They probably think I’m trying to scam the system.
  • I don’t know why they can’t get you ur packs. It’s happened numerous times to me in the past and I was always compensated.
  • Maybe it was the person I was working with. I’ll try again and see if I have any luck.
  • Well I tried again. Ea threatened to ban my account. Needless to say, unsuccessful. I guess I’m gonna have to chalk this one up to a loss
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Well I tried again. Ea threatened to ban my account. Needless to say, unsuccessful. I guess I’m gonna have to chalk this one up to a loss

Yeah, like Tonysl79 said, I don’t understand why they’d say that. I will flag this with the community managers here and they’ll get back to you on Monday or Tuesday (Monday is a holiday for some) for further investigation.

Apologies for the trouble and hopefully they can get you some answers @BURDisTHEword6
  • Really? Awesome! Thanks so much!
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi, @BURDisTHEword6

We'll be getting this looked into for you. Can you screenshot us here your HUT Champions season history where it shows your results for that week?

It sounds like the Advisor gave you a disclaimer for our missing items claims which is provided to those that contact our Support for these investigations. Our Support team is always willing to investigate in to these claims for players and give them the benefit of the doubt something may have went wrong during the reward redemption process, however there is unfortunately false claims in attempt to game the system which increases the wait times for our legitimate players, so I apologize in advance for any confusion or anger but please don't take it in any way of a personal attack as it's part of procedure.
  • How do I find the season history? When I go into hut champions, it’s not readily apparent where I would find that information. I’m only seeing info for the current season.
  • How do I find the season history? When I go into hut champions, it’s not readily apparent where I would find that information. I’m only seeing info for the current season.

When you are at the screen where you see the current seasons, you should be able to press LT or RT (I don’t remember which one) and a menu should appear on the top left of the screen, then you select previous seasons and you will then be able to choose the one that you want to have the history from.
  • How do I post the image on here? I took a screenshot. It’s suggesting I need a url
  • boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    How do I post the image on here? I took a screenshot. It’s suggesting I need a url

You just click on the little picture icon at the top of the text box and then, you should see an option to select a file. Or you can upload it somewhere else and post the link here.