EA Forums - Banner

Something wrong with my pack

awalsh29
posts New member
I open up a 20k pack and though i hit either a purple or a master icon player because i hit to see all the cards and seen a white dot above. Once i seen that i look down to realize it was a silver card jeff zaktoff which makes no sense. I have pictures of this is there away i can show you

Replies

• I've been speculating that if you hit X to see all of cards, you lose the card that was going to be a legend because it can't bypass all those milestones animations and such.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4803 posts EA Community Manager
    @awalsh29

Did you happen to record a clip of this from your console? Our Support team can always pull up your account to verify what you received from that pack if you have any concerns. I suppose it could have been a display error the team should be aware of if you're willing to share the video and screenshots here.
  • I've been speculating that if you hit X to see all of cards, you lose the card that was going to be a legend because it can't bypass all those milestones animations and such.

It doesn’t. I always press Square to reveal all cards and when you have an Icon, it reveals everything but the icon, you need to scroll through the cards and reveal it individually, it won’t even let you continue and discard/auction/send the cards to your collection until you reveal the Icon.