EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Servers down again.

It's a waste of money buying something you can't play. Not getting next year's game.

Replies

• I played off and on all day and never had a problem
  • EA_Aljo
    928 posts EA Community Manager
    It's a waste of money buying something you can't play. Not getting next year's game.

Do you play on Xbox? Xbox Live has been down a few times recently.
  • It's beyond ridiculous. EVERY time I load up the game I get a "Network Error". i have to close the game out then start it again. No other game has this issue and my internet is just fine. It's just this game.
  • Nope, it can't be that. Have you checked to see if the power cord is discombobulated? Maybe the phenotype has been truncated.
  • EA_Aljo
    928 posts EA Community Manager
    Steven5470 wrote: »
    It's beyond ridiculous. EVERY time I load up the game I get a "Network Error". i have to close the game out then start it again. No other game has this issue and my internet is just fine. It's just this game.

Next time this happens, close the pop up and see if you connect. I had this happen in NHL 18 or 17 and it always connected after that message went away.

As far as why it's happening, I'm not sure. You could try power cycling your modem, router and console. You could also open the ports for NHL. There are alternate DNS servers that may help. If you want more information on these, let me know and we can do through some troubleshooting.