EA Forums - Banner

EA...time to drop the price on digital copies

We're all stuck at home, and folks are looking for things to do. Drop the price down significantly and player numbers will go up.

Replies

• jrago73
    748 posts Member
    Moxrox84 wrote: »
    We're all stuck at home, and folks are looking for things to do. Drop the price down significantly and player numbers will go up.

Is it not free on ea access yet?
  • EA_Blueberry
    4832 posts EA Community Manager
    @jrago73

The 10 hour Play First Trial is available, but it isn't available in The Vault. If and when it drops we'll be sure to make an announcement.
  • jrago73
    748 posts Member
    @jrago73

The 10 hour Play First Trial is available, but it isn't available in The Vault. If and when it drops we'll be sure to make an announcement.

I know the trials been up, I just thought I remembered it going free around this time last year but time gets funny in my brain these days.

Gaming companies might be wise right now to do more trials and discounts though, pretty big captive audience at the moment.
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    @jrago73

I know the trials been up, I just thought I remembered it going free around this time last year but time gets funny in my brain these days.

Gaming companies might be wise right now to do more trials and discounts though, pretty big captive audience at the moment.

Pretty decent March discounts on PSN store.

Don't know much on the Box side.
  • jrago73 wrote: »
    @jrago73

Pretty decent March discounts on PSN store.

Don't know much on the Box side.

i'm not sure the cost of this game is what keeps people away. I have 100s of friends that use to play, most say "why pay money for that when there's so many much better games to play". quite a few still buy it, try it for a month and then give up other than leagues games they are forced to play (or just give it up completely).
  • They should really be releasing a f2p HUT mode and a more refined EASHL version