EA Forums - Banner

Why is my higher OVR team losing to lower OVR teams?

Prev1
HockeyProfeten
75 posts Member
edited March 2020
I would advise people not to spend visa money on this game as it is fraud. You buy some skilled players skill 96, but you do not get his skills, only the license to play with him. One's team is over 95 and loses to a team of 82 which is totally impossible as the opponent is also a rookie. I asked Ea how this could be done and they replied that otherwise the game will be unfair. I asked what the concept would be of us spending our visa money on buying players now when Ea puts us to lose the game. Then it must be fraud. I have documentation from my chat with Ea.I also wanted to know why Ea locks my players so they can't skate despite Duchene skating skills being 99/99? an why does Ea set up the XMB menu on my TV screen so I can't watch when I attack? They replied that it was bug. No it´s not its cheat so other player (rookies) can win. I would advise people not to spend visa money on this game as it is fraud

(Title edited to reflect the content of the post - CM)
Post edited by EA_Aljo on

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    2872 posts EA Community Manager
    I would advise people not to spend visa money on this game as it is fraud. You buy some skilled players skill 96, but you do not get his skills, only the license to play with him. One's team is over 95 and loses to a team of 82 which is totally impossible as the opponent is also a rookie. I asked Ea how this could be done and they replied that otherwise the game will be unfair. I asked what the concept would be of us spending our visa money on buying players now when Ea puts us to lose the game. Then it must be fraud. I have documentation from my chat with Ea.I also wanted to know why Ea locks my players so they can't skate despite Duchene skating skills being 99/99? an why does Ea set up the XMB menu on my TV screen so I can't watch when I attack? They replied that it was bug. No it´s not its cheat so other player (rookies) can win. I would advise people not to spend visa money on this game as it is fraud

If you are losing to someone with an 82 rated team and yours is 95, you're being outplayed. Is this in Squad Battles? Can you get me some video of your players not being able to skate? Also, can you get a screenshot of the XMB menu on your screen?
  • Players with over 80 cannot skate faster than players with speed 99/99. breakaways there my players are always caught no matter how big a lead they have, so your theory doesn't hold. As far as xmb is concerned, I can take a picture of the xmb menu but it doesn't make any sense. After all, a picture of when Ea locks my players doesn't make any sense either, so your message is worthless. It's a lag based game with cheats from Ea.
  • Another thing is that my cpu is incredibly lazy and always working on losing the match, while the opponent's cpu is incredibly aggressive, it's not fair when it's every game. I play probably 15 games every day and my opponent also wonders how my players behave. and after each match I send the opponent this text. The cards are a pure joke, as you can see there are no benefits in buying players with visa money. Opponent also give plenty of right.
  • EA_Aljo
    Another thing is that my cpu is incredibly lazy and always working on losing the match, while the opponent's cpu is incredibly aggressive, it's not fair when it's every game. I play probably 15 games every day and my opponent also wonders how my players behave. and after each match I send the opponent this text. The cards are a pure joke, as you can see there are no benefits in buying players with visa money. Opponent also give plenty of right.

Can you get me some video of this happening so it can be reviewed?
  • I cant do that, but you can play me in HUT, then you will see. I can deal with the losing game, but when the opponents player are skill 80 and overskate my team, Duchene skill 96 Marchand skill 97 all speed 99/99 then Ea are scrowing this concept and they other guys in this game will not use money on this game, so simple is that.
  • EA_Aljo
    I cant do that, but you can play me in HUT, then you will see. I can deal with the losing game, but when the opponents player are skill 80 and overskate my team, Duchene skill 96 Marchand skill 97 all speed 99/99 then Ea are scrowing this concept and they other guys in this game will not use money on this game, so simple is that.

What mode exactly are you playing teams that lower than you in? Were they the qualifiers for GWC or HUT Champions?
  • I got exactly de same problem as you got and dont understand why my Mario Lemieux 95 was overskated by a 83 overall player.
  • Its in every game, HUT - HUT champions. When I play against a rokkie player Ea froze my players so they cant skate, only pass, the xmb menu come up on my tv screen sometimes 3 times in a game every time I attack.
  • > @JonnyBo33 said:
    > I got exactly de same problem as you got and dont understand why my Mario Lemieux 95 was overskated by a 83 overall player.

Its a bug ea put in the game, iam so sure. How can the xmb menu come up on my tv screen 3 - 4 times in a game, and my players cant skate they stand still so I can only pass the puck. This game is a joke, and I will not use 1 more euro on this game before ea fix that.
  • My players move but slowly
  • > @JonnyBo33 said:
    > I got exactly de same problem as you got and dont understand why my Mario Lemieux 95 was overskated by a 83 overall player.

Its a bug ea put in the game, iam so sure. How can the xmb menu come up on my tv screen 3 - 4 times in a game, and my players cant skate they stand still so I can only pass the puck. This game is a joke, and I will not use 1 more euro on this game before ea fix that.

So you are accusing EA of making your menu pop up on the screen and of freezing your players so you can only pass the puck? Someone seems to think ea has it out for them personally, I would suggest a new controller.
  • > @xPDogg65x said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > So you are accusing EA of making your menu pop up on the screen and of freezing your players so you can only pass the puck? Someone seems to think ea has it out for them personally, I would suggest a new controller.

Its not the controllor, I have 2 and its the same problem. And its allways when I attack 2 vs 1 etc. Its a bug. And ea also told me the can see its a bug. I have the chat msg on that. To youre information, I can deal with a lose, but this is going to far... You can sent me msg in the game then I will show you the msg.
  • > @JonnyBo33 said:
    > My players move but slowly

Same problem with my team. youre wellcome to sent me a msg in the game I will sent you the chat msg with ea, you can then see my crazy team there is a big joke.
  • > @xPDogg65x said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > So you are accusing EA of making your menu pop up on the screen and of freezing your players so you can only pass the puck? Someone seems to think ea has it out for them personally, I would suggest a new controller.

BTW my ps4 is 4 month old with 2 controllors, and it only happens on my attack, how can you explain that ?
  • > @xPDogg65x said:
    > (Quote)
    >

Its not the controllor, I have 2 and its the same problem. And its allways when I attack 2 vs 1 etc. Its a bug. And ea also told me the can see its a bug. I have the chat msg on that. To youre information, I can deal with a lose, but this is going to far... You can sent me msg in the game then I will show you the msg.

If it was a bug then more people would be complaining about this, I have never had my players freeze while the rest of the game carries on, never even heard of it happening till these posts.
  • > @xPDogg65x said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > If it was a bug then more people would be complaining about this, I have never had my players freeze while the rest of the game carries on, never even heard of it happening till these posts.

For the last time, Ea also told me this is a bug, and if you like I will send you the msg from Ea. So what you heard and not heard, i dont care, okay.
  • xPDogg65x
    823 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    And if you believe everything EA help tells you, you will be very disappointed, they get at least 50% of everything wrong.
    Again if it was a bug there would be lots of people complaining about it. Not just two people.

Learn to use the quote feature on here it would make reading your responses easier.
  • Here you go.
  • Socair
    2737 posts Game Changer
    edited March 2020
    Let’s calm down guys and not get on each other’s nerves.
    Also, as an fyi, the quote feature doesn’t work the same for new members.
    Post edited by Socair on
  • HockeyProfeten
    75 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    xPDogg65x wrote: »
    And if you believe everything EA help tells you, you will be very disappointed, they get at least 50% of everything wrong.
    Again if it was a bug there would be lots of people complaining about it. Not just two people.

Learn to use the quote feature on here it would make reading your responses easier.

Its a new ps4 with 2 controllors and its only when I attack, issent that wierd...... btw in eashl in 2014 our teammate LW had the same problem. But maby it was hes controllor aswell

[Socair - edited to remove call out]
    Post edited by Socair on