EA Forums - Banner

Will be interesting to see if round 1 challenges expire

There is no indication that Round 1 challenges will expire on Friday at 2pm Pacific, which means they still might. They wouldn't have posted the answer to this anywhere I assume?

Replies

• I agree posting the time frame would help but the reward is a choice of 8 and I think it's a safe assumption they will roll out a new set of challenges every 2 weeks.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4769 posts EA Community Manager
    Expiration dates are in the top right corner.

dyq0yicqal5t.png
  • The Yzerman slappy to beat the Blues 1-0 in a game 7 double OT was in round 2....

...just sayin' ;-)
  • Expiration dates are in the top right corner.

dyq0yicqal5t.png

Cool, but no counter in the challenges section. I guess they are trying to hide the info. You're all doing a bang up job.
  • EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager

dyq0yicqal5t.png

Cool, but no counter in the challenges section. I guess they are trying to hide the info. You're all doing a bang up job.

We don't currently have any details on new challenges coming. They aren't announced in advance. If you're concerned about new ones replacing the current challenges, best to get them done sooner than later.
  • j0rtsu67
    644 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

dyq0yicqal5t.png

We don't currently have any details on new challenges coming. They aren't announced in advance. If you're concerned about new ones replacing the current challenges, best to get them done sooner than later.
    But that's not the point, the point was that other challenges has/had expire counter in challenges section but this one did not, WHY?

If I hadn't read this topic would've totally missed it.

• EA_Aljo
    3213 posts EA Community Manager
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »

dyq0yicqal5t.png

But that's not the point, the point was that other challenges has/had expire counter in challenges section but this one did not, WHY?

I'm really sorry, but you'll have to wait and see if new challenges replace the current ones. I just don't have any other details on that or about a timer being displayed. The best I can advise is that if you're concerned about challenges expiring, you should get them done as soon as possible.
  • j0rtsu67
    644 posts Member
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »

dyq0yicqal5t.png

I'm really sorry, but you'll have to wait and see if new challenges replace the current ones. I just don't have any other details on that or about a timer being displayed. The best I can advise is that if you're concerned about challenges expiring, you should get them done as soon as possible.
    No problem.
    It just would be clearer if there would always be a counter. Normally there is and it just creates confusion if some challenges are without it (regardless if/when there will be new challenge after that or not). Consistency... ;)

• Davanial
    267 posts Member
    EA should have included a timer for that set of challenges. It was an oversight on their part. At least acknowledge the mistake.
  • It looks like the rookie, semi-pro, pro, all-star, and superstar challenges do not have a counter, therefore I suggest everyone get them done as soon as possible.