EA Forums - Banner

Have you ever wonder..

Sega82mega
3819 posts Member
Why finnish people is hard to beat in hockey..

They have it in there blood... :)

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4652 posts EA Community Manager
    Wouldn't mind these type of commercials right at the end of periods when the booth crew lets you know "they'll be taking a quick commercial break and to stay tuned from a word from our sponsors."
  • Sega82mega
    3819 posts Member
    Naah usally there no class in these commercials, its like they dont even try.. If they do, then I feel sorry for them but this one made me smile.

But commercials in the game makes me sick. Almost the same if I make out with my girl and someone jumps in the room and talked about Coca Cola.... "thanks but no thanks, now get out"...it annoys my adrenaline flow.

Super bowl is excused...

:)
  • EA_Blueberry
    4652 posts EA Community Manager
    @Sega82mega

I know a lot of players wouldn't want to see company advertisements in games where they're forced to watch them or repetitive. In Madden you'll see Pizza Hut stadiums and Snickers logos during the pre-game, but it's not a brute force way requiring you to watch them. In Need for Speed you had moving trucks with Samsung logos on them, so very subtle.

These advertisements you see in the video above are over the top and have some humor in them, so if the commercials were specifically crafted for NHL 20 by a small team that rotated out throughout the year to add some dimension of real life immersion to it, I'm all for that.

I'm thinking of an NHL crafted advertisement for the Stanley Cup game that can be rotated out with others, so the presentation for the Stanley Cup can be mixed up throughout the year.
  • Sega82mega
    3819 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    "These advertisements you see in the video above are over the top and have some humor in them, so if the commercials were specifically crafted for NHL 20 by a small team that rotated out throughout the year to add some dimension of real life immersion to it, I'm all for that."

That would really add some cream to the pie...

I was so hyped when you brought snoop to the game.. One of the first I started to listen to when I was a little 'thug'.. And to hear him comments my hits on the ice. Wonderful!
    I often even tryed to keep the puck going so I could here him talk through hes storys... :)

I like the job you guys do to the game and community!

*commercials IRL game no thanks, but in gaming world it would be cool in small fun doses...would make it more authentic..
    I misunderstood your first reply. :)