EA Forums - Banner

The Most Real Sports Game Ever! I created after 70 hours of work! Every contact is counting now!

Replies

• Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    ->You can find the final version of all scrollbar sliders settings in the first post on page 1 of this discussion<-
    Post edited by Oslik1000 on
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    ->You can find the final version of all scrollbar sliders settings in the first post on page 1 of this discussion<-
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    You will find all the settings on the first page! <-
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • nyi95
    179 posts Member
    So.....Oslik, while i appreciate the many hours you put into your sliders and sharing them, this is unplayable for me.

I was the Islanders vs the caps. First 5 shots by the cpu caps, they scored 3. Could not do anything against the cpu, unless watching them dominate the entire 2 periods i played. When i did manage to gain possession, it lasted less than a blink of an eye. The checking part is really good, unfortunately everytime i checked them they got it back instantaneously. The passing feels off also. The softest passes are bobbled. Not for the cpu, theirs are perfect. I lasted 2 periods. Outshot by cpu 32 to 14. Would've been way higher for cpu if i finished the game. I did not.

Thx again but, this game no matter what sliders you use or come up with, will always favor the robots we play against on higher levels. Not enjoyable ay all.

Hopefully (doubt it) it will be better fir 21. Not putting much hope into it though. Their tech test ir beta or whatever you want to call it, will probably be really good. Until of course when they release it in October. We all know the history all too well.

Guess we wait to find out....
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • nyi95
    179 posts Member
    I did use your manual. To the letter. All settings exactly as you put them. I checked twice.

Checking was actually good. Problem for me was, the cpu seemed stronger than ever. Picked off every pass attempt, stripped me off the puck very easily. I basically watched the cpu play like i was a spectator.

I think it's just the game. Seems like you get one thing to work and everything else goes out of whack.

I did finish that game btw. Got outshot 52 to 21. Score was 7 to 3 for the cpu. Penalties all favored the cpu also. Cpu teammates took 95% of them. Opposing cpu had maybe 2. Everything favored the cpu by a lot. Toa, shots, hits, etc.....

I'm not ragging on you Oslik, just sending you user feedback. Again, thx for all the hard work. This game is just too outta whack to fix in my humble opinion.
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • nyi95
    179 posts Member
    So i tried your new settings and its way better Oslik. Thx again. You're right also about checking the settings. I went in, and my fall and stumble ease was at 95! Why it doesn't save the sliders is beyond me!
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
  • Oslik1000
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The Most Real Sports Game Ever! I created after 70 hours of work! Every contact is counting now!

-the most real face-off. more random. more different play

-the most real PP you have time for creation and scrums now

-the most real PK you have not time for creation now

-the most different between the TOP lines and players

-the most real acceleration and breaks

-the most real passing system. you can do pass how you real want do with your created speed

-the most real create play. you can create play near the board the same as cpu

-the most real pokechecking you ever seen

-the most real defend between the circles. you have not time for sharp shoot now

-the most real puck physics close to goal with no own goal

-the most real puck physics near the boards

-the most real hit physics. you will not see unreal random big hit. you can do big hit if you have re-tired player with a big speed on line.

-the most real penalties on both sides 5 as maximum with every foul is counted (except croscheck, elbowing sure)

as bonus:

the most real CPU play: more varietes of shots. the most shots from d-mans as you ever seen. less onetimers you ever seen.

• Sounds like you keep n' it real! 😏👍