EA Forums - Banner

Please no Lacrosse goal in EASHL

Prev13
So the trailer shows the lacrosse goal along with the between the legs Tkachuk goal. I really Hope this is only for offline and Hut. I don't want to see it in EASHL. EA already has enough issues with the one handed Tuck working Everytime.

Replies

• Socair
    2638 posts Game Changer
    It will be in all modes. Can’t remove gameplay functions from specific modes.
    But, it will not be easy to pull off, very difficult in fact. It’s the hardest deke to have success with. So everyone can rest assured it will not be the new one handed tuck.
  • Tonysl79 wrote: »
    So there is acknowledgment that the one handed tuck was remarkably easy and almost always resulted in a goal?

Surely didn't deny it. Hopefully the improvements to goalies and teammate AI can help reduce the effectiveness of the dekes.
  • Tonysl79 wrote: »
    So there is acknowledgment that the one handed tuck was remarkably easy and almost always resulted in a goal?

Surely didn't deny it. Hopefully the improvements to goalies and teammate AI can help reduce the effectiveness of the dekes.

Lol if the ai plays like ours does teams will be getting lacrosse goals left and right. Isn't it funny how one teams Ai is always Superior . Our Ai **** windows and the other teams Ai is like Stevens crossing Lindros over and over.
  • Socair wrote: »
    But, it will not be easy to pull off, very difficult in fact. It’s the hardest deke to have success with. So everyone can rest assured it will not be the new one handed tuck.

Can we just take it out of the game before it comes out?

Can you give us any details on the game are attributes back yet?

That sounds really good. I hope it will be so hard that im actually gonna be both glad and impress by the opponent that did it.
  • IceLion68
    1068 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Small comfort/hope:

“ The EA Sports developers say it will be a high risk high reward move in NHL 21. In an effort to make sure it doesn't become too overpowered, the developers will look at feedback from the closed beta and make adjustements as necessary. But the team stressed that a skill move of this level will be very difficult to pull off in the game.”

Source: GameSpot

Then again...”NHL 21 also introduces the "no move move" that was made famous by Nikita Kucherov. For this deke, Kucherov pretends as if he is going to perform a real deke, which causes the goalie to bite, and then he just lets the puck slide between his legs into the goal. Additionally, Sidney Crosby's famous move where he banks the puck off the back of the net and passes to himself is now in the game. NHL 21 also introduces "slip dekes" and more "chip" moves to help create space in the neutral and offensive zones. There are also standstill dekes this year, and these let you begin a deke like a toe-drag, tap deke, or windmill, from a standstill.

These moves, which can be performed by any player, can all be chained together as well so players can really put the moves on defenders.
    Dad. Gamer. Rocker. Geek.
  • So bring attributes back remove all the new moves fix the Ai. Add more custom jerseys and retro logos add custom music fix the hitting and injuries. Bring back stick curve and blade curve. NHL 21 will be good then thanks

Doubt that.
  • Give more tools to defense. Game is already tilted fully towards offence...and this year seems like they get even more tools while defense gets to be pylons. There is something called gaming balance.
  • Please fix the hockey bags. I don't want things for ones when all I play is eashl
  • In NASHER'S new video: "The more offensive tools the better..."

Sigh. We know exactly who this game is pandering to.
  • TheMajjam wrote: »
    In NASHER'S new video: "The more offensive tools the better..."

Of course. The streamers have fans, those fans buy packs. Nuff said.

Of course. The streamers have fans, those fans buy packs. Nuff said.

You're absolutely right. Sad, but 100% true.
  • in terms of gameplay ... what would be the point of putting something into the game that you can't use ???
    That's not what EA programmers tie up because they're not from the hockey cradle but they're from the entertainment industry!
    This is a fact that no one has done anything about.
    Therefore, lacross will be a goal and other nonsense not only in all game modes, but in addition the modified AI will react to allowing you to try these paradically!
    Yes, it may not mean that every paradise ends up with a goal ... but as an LT glitch it can react the same way: if you try a paradox, then the AI ​​will let it finish until you find a way to completely avoid the combination of AI handles

... After 1 month of playing, everyone will only play these, because find out that AI can't stop them !!!
  • my last post until I will end with this joke:

When I play I don't use pokechecking alenne because I wouldn't want to but just because I would cause fouls and that pokechecking is exactly what EA did completely wrong! In hockey, you can never back up and poke the puck so that it ends up on my hockey stick !!!!!

In EA hockey, it's a daily demonstration of AI!

The second tool for getting the puck remains HIT, but it's exactly the same: because it doesn't work properly, so I get the puck by hitting the player and the puck ends up automatically on my hockey stick !!!
    Try putting on your skates and try this nonsense on the pond. You won't be able to do this even on the pond and every time the puck ends up somewhere completely different but not on your hockey stick !!!!

EA has never solved this and will never solve it again because it prefers to stay with the automatic hockey stick puck. And she will do everything for the offensive to disguise this

as soon as I see top players NEVER attempting to do it... I will believe your statement. because if it was actually so hard and such a high risk/low reward play they would never do it other than to mess around.

if what you meant to say was it won't be the one handed tuck, where every guy who picks up a controller and practices for 5 mins will be able to score 100% of the time with the one handed tuck... but every really good player that practices it a lot will be able to exploit that hell out of it. Well then yeah I believe your statement.

as soon as I see top players NEVER attempting to do it... I will believe your statement. because if it was actually so hard and such a high risk/low reward play they would never do it other than to mess around.

if what you meant to say was it won't be the one handed tuck, where every guy who picks up a controller and practices for 5 mins will be able to score 100% of the time with the one handed tuck... but every really good player that practices it a lot will be able to exploit that hell out of it. Well then yeah I believe your statement.

And they said if it becomes a thing they would tune it. So time will tell if it becomes used often with effectiveness.

• The streamers have fans, those fans buy packs. Nuff said.

It's true and it hurts so much that the NHL franchise has come to this.

Yupp EA needs to drop this kid. They need to get away from the YouTube guys in general