EA Forums - Banner

NHL 21 Early Look with Nasher

13Next

Replies

• jrago73 wrote: »
    To intercept in 3's/6's I just started literally backing into the recipient and hoping the puckhandler didn't know how to score on his own. It was still bad, but better. It won't be an option once everybody figures out their go to glitch goals this year though.

there the same as last year and many years before

no! with awfulest scoreboard on history.
    cross crease easy
    solo play all of time
    lack of innovation
    lack of nhl presentation
    lack of hard skill....

I wish the next year EA will not time do any next sport game for us thanks covid-19. It is time for end this story.
  • Oslik1000 wrote: »
    jrago73 wrote: »
    To intercept in 3's/6's I just started literally backing into the recipient and hoping the puckhandler didn't know how to score on his own. It was still bad, but better. It won't be an option once everybody figures out their go to glitch goals this year though.

cross crease easy
    solo play all of time
    lack of innovation
    lack of nhl presentation
    lack of hard skill....

I wish the next year EA will not time do any next sport game for us thanks covid-19. It is time for end this story.

sorry i'm not sure what you are trying to say, i'm sure a language barrier issue. no worries.

but you can't say "no" to my statement. you said "once everybody figures out their go to glitch goals". I let you know they are all exactly the same as last year and many years before. That statement can't be disputed, its already been proven by playing the game. 5mins in free skate in tech test I was able to score all the same goals with basically 100% accuracy. The only thing that seems harder is the amount of ways the 1H tuck scores. No longer super easy from 100 different angles. Now it takes more accuracy and needs to be done in more certain fashion. Once you learn those ways still 100%.
  • Oslik1000 wrote: »
    jrago73 wrote: »

cross crease easy
    solo play all of time
    lack of innovation
    lack of nhl presentation
    lack of hard skill....

sorry i'm not sure what you are trying to say, i'm sure a language barrier issue. no worries.

but you can't say "no" to my statement. you said "once everybody figures out their go to glitch goals". I let you know they are all exactly the same as last year and many years before. That statement can't be disputed, its already been proven by playing the game. 5mins in free skate in tech test I was able to score all the same goals with basically 100% accuracy. The only thing that seems harder is the amount of ways the 1H tuck scores. No longer super easy from 100 different angles. Now it takes more accuracy and needs to be done in more certain fashion. Once you learn those ways still 100%.

The confusion here is I said it and he responded not realizing which part you were referring to.

As for the glitches being the same, I largely agree but but the whole trial time we managed to get matched up with guys who couldn't score on breakaways or penalty shots. Maybe its a mental block or guys are just trying out unfamiliar moves.
  • thegarden94
    310 posts Member
    edited October 12
    Glitch goals never really bothered me so much because I felt it was on me if I let them try to score the same goal over and over it just got boring defending the same thing over and over again ,but as far as the cross crease it does needs to be fixed ,the puck goes through skates ,sticks legs ,and passes from behind the back from impossible angles get through it needs to be addressed
    Post edited by thegarden94 on
  • Glitch goals never really bothered my so much because I felt it was on me if I let them try to score the same goal over and over it just got boring defending the same thing over and over again ,but as far as the cross crease it does needs to be fixed ,the puck goes through skates ,sticks legs ,and passes from behind the back from impossible angles get through it needs to be addressed

Need to be careful of the message you are pushing. This EA team is terrible at reading between the lines.

The problem is not cross crease (really should be called cross ice since you can do this 35ft from the crease)

The problem is the horrible pass interception capabilities and its greatly worsened by the horrible AI defense.
  • Lol the AI defense and the goalie's are useless , theh wanted to eliminate skill zoning but they ruined the game ,all they had to do was make a couple tweeks and it would have fix the AI and people skill zoning
  • Lol the AI defense and the goalie's are useless , theh wanted to eliminate skill zoning but they ruined the game ,all they had to do was make a couple tweeks and it would have fix the AI and people skill zoning

Put the slider to superstar, at least in nhl 20, the goalies do a better job at saving the cheese shots.

I only play 6's and its not just AI...human dmen could be in perfect position taking away the passing lane and passes still go between their legs or through their sticks and skates. Happened in beta and happening in trial too. Force Season 21.

I only play 6's and its not just AI...human dmen could be in perfect position taking away the passing lane and passes still go between their legs or through their sticks and skates. Happened in beta and happening in trial too. Force Season 21.

It's ridiculous how many times you can force a pass and it gets through doesn't matter from where or how you pass it 95% of the time it gets through
  • I heard this guy a few months ago when someone posted one of his videos. Turned it off after 10 seconds, quite literally. It is very unfortunate that these are the types who are game changers, and that this is a thread posted by EA themselves.

The world of NHL gaming just keeps stepping further and further away from what we knew and loved.
  • I heard this guy a few months ago when someone posted one of his videos. Turned it off after 10 seconds, quite literally. It is very unfortunate that these are the types who are game changers, and that this is a thread posted by EA themselves.

The world of NHL gaming just keeps stepping further and further away from what we knew and loved.

I could not agree more ,we have a game now that doesn't come close to representing hockey what a shame