EA Forums - Banner

Pre order content not there

Today I pre ordered the delux edition on PS4 and the did the Ea play so I could start playing. When I got into the game I didn’t have any hut pre order content ??? No choice packs or player pick any of it. I call ea support up and it’s a clue as guy who can barley speak English so I could not really get a answer. I need help what do I need to do to get my pre order content I paid for !

Replies

• You will get it when the game you pre-order releases. The EA Play game version you are playing is a trial.
  • Will it be there tonight for ea early play
  • Today I pre ordered the delux edition on PS4 and the did the Ea play so I could start playing. When I got into the game I didn’t have any hut pre order content ??? No choice packs or player pick any of it. I call ea support up and it’s a clue as guy who can barley speak English so I could not really get a answer. I need help what do I need to do to get my pre order content I paid for !

Can you please pass on the number , because a lot of us here are having the same problem ,
  • What number
  • thegarden94
    457 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    What number

Didn't you call ea support you must have a phone number
  • I’m you need to do it online and it’s a joke and waste none of them speak English And none know anything
  • Socair
    2692 posts Game Changer
    You’re not supposed to get pre order content through the trial; that will drop with the full release (13th or 16th).
    It’s been loyalty rewards that some players haven’t received through the trial.
  • Socair wrote: »
    You’re not supposed to get pre order content through the trial; that will drop with the full release (13th or 16th).
    It’s been loyalty rewards that some players haven’t received through the trial.

I don't think there's one person so far that has received their loyalty rewards.
  • Still no pre order content but others have it
  • Try completely quitting the game and closing it, then restart it, that's what worked for me.