EA Forums - Banner

Be A Pro Choose Career path

Nylander88TOR
122 posts Member
edited October 2020
I was watching Nashers Vid on Rusty Rostislov and He chose Europe, I also saw you can't play an entire season? in either the CHL or Euro leagues? why? and you can't choose your age? can people confirm? I sorta liked grinding in the CHL to be chosen first...

Replies

• > @Nylander88TOR said:
    > I was watching Nashers Vid on Rusty Rostislov and He chose Europe, I also saw you can't play an entire season? in either the CHL or Euro leagues? why? and you can't choose your age? can people confirm? I sorta liked grinding in the CHL to be chosen first...

I noticed it too. I was really hoping to play a full season instead of 4 games in the junior league tournaments. Also we only can play from a few euro league teams that reside in the Champions League tournaments. A bit disappointed to that regard.
  • good idea but it's useless because you cannot play full seasons there... Typical EA.
  • I’m not a BaP guy, but I do like seeing the addition of the CHL. I really want to play the CHL offline but they don’t let me sub teams! Licensing issue? Would really just like to know why...
  • This is my biggest disapointment with my journey through 21 so far.

Starting the youngest available and playing a couple CHL seasons with my favorite team was my favorite grind.
  • I'll be ok w
    This is my biggest disapointment with my journey through 21 so far.

Starting the youngest available and playing a couple CHL seasons with my favorite team was my favorite grind.

Same I'll be ok with it if we are 18 when we start the career, (I don't have it yet, we have a family tradition of saving the video games till Christmas, this year i have 3 titles that my younger brother and I want , once we get them we play for a solid week or two, with maybe an added week when the new year comes around.)