EA Forums - Banner

Still no loyalty packs

Not cool ea. Not cool.

Replies

• EA_Aljo
    3217 posts EA Community Manager
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Not cool ea. Not cool.

Try completely exiting out of NHL, then load back into it and see if they show up. That's been working for others as long as you meet the requirements for the Loyalty packs.
  • Yeah i tried that but no packs.
  • I too have not received my loyalty packs as well. It said thanks for playing the previous game, go claim your packs. But not there.

Gamertag is kenawell on Xbox1
  • EA_Aljo
    kenawell wrote: »
    I too have not received my loyalty packs as well. It said thanks for playing the previous game, go claim your packs. But not there.

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    I too have not received my loyalty packs as well. It said thanks for playing the previous game, go claim your packs. But not there.

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!
    Just read an article about this in msn.com sports section. They stated that the only fix for Xbox for now is to delete and reinstall. Also states that EA is working on a patch to fix this issue.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Just read an article about this in msn.com sports section. They stated that the only fix for Xbox for now is to delete and reinstall. Also states that EA is working on a patch to fix this issue.

Thx for info. Just have to wait then. But this is not a way to release anything ea.
  • This is the Answer i get from EA Support about loyality Packs....

Good morning,

The loyalty packs should go out when the game officially releases worldwide on October 16th. On that day, if you still have not received those packs, please reach back out to us and we can help you at that time. Thank you.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or contact us via chat or phone at help.ea.com, thank you and have a great day.

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com .

Rob H.
    EA Help
  • EA_Aljo
    The loyalty packs should be available now. This is an issue we're currently investigating. Very sorry for the trouble, guys.
    The loyalty packs should be available now. This is an issue we're currently investigating. Very sorry for the trouble, guys.

Just checked. They are still not available.
  • EA_Aljo
    EA_Aljo wrote: »

Thanks for checking. When I have some news on this, I'll post an update.

Yeah same here. No packs still.

Good morning,

The loyalty packs should go out when the game officially releases worldwide on October 16th. On that day, if you still have not received those packs, please reach back out to us and we can help you at that time. Thank you.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or contact us via chat or phone at help.ea.com, thank you and have a great day.

Rob H.
    EA Help

Rob is likely speculating or just telling you what he thinks you want to hear. It doesn't make sense that some get the packs but others don't.

I think you have to buy the game to get the packs (just playing the trial doesn't count).

Good morning,

Rob H.
    EA Help

Rob is likely speculating or just telling you what he thinks you want to hear. It doesn't make sense that some get the packs but others don't.

I think you have to buy the game to get the packs (just playing the trial doesn't count).

I have bought the Game several Weeks ago AND i am playing the Trial on EA Play.