EA Forums - Banner

REPLY IF AGREE - We want Online Seasons / Leaderboard / Coop in HUT back !!! HELLOOO EA ???

Replies

  • We are 5 guys that has been playing this game for ages. Used to play online versus but for some reason they took it away to make it relaxed?!?!?!

    Now they took the Hut competetive coop away! It's a joke...

    So there is no way to play competetive coop games anymore in this game?

    Well ea will be 5 copies down, I know it won't make much of a difference but im prob not alone 😕

    Bring back seasons!

    It may, me and my boys canceled our deluxe edition. Bring back seasons. Keep fighting guys.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Jimkind wrote: »
    yeah it's a joke... EA doesn't even reply to ANY post here or on reddit about this... EA WHERE ARE YOU ???HELLOOOOOOO ???

    What kind of response did you want from us? This was a post asking the community for their input.
    We are 5 guys that has been playing this game for ages. Used to play online versus but for some reason they took it away to make it relaxed?!?!?!

    Online Versus is still in the game.

    Not arrogant at all.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »

    Online Versus is still in the game.

    Is it a proper ranking now for coop play or still just that "troll" mode you guys call relaxed?

    Troll mode Indeed.
  • Haemytron wrote: »
    100% agree. These changes must be some of the most 🎃🎃🎃🎃 decisions I've ever seen in a game. Why take out something that makes the game worth playing. Did you run out of discspace with all the new dekes and HUT Rush and needed to make room, by deleting the modes worth playing? I'm sorry, but this is the most cheated I've felt with a game in my life.

    Playing HUT seasons with a friend on the couch was the only reason to play the game, build a team with a friend, and rise through the ranks. I'm typing this shortly after we loaded up the game, built the team, and then realized we can't do the one thing we we're waiting for. I really, really hope it gets fixed, because right now it feels like NHL19.5 for 60 bucks.

    Same 100%.
  • According to one of the youtube/twitch streamer/game changer ,and I quote "seasons was a useless mode that no one played "...... But you see EA I disagree because now that champs is here I usually played my 5 games then went to play seasons with friends and their friends , creating little tournaments among about 15 of us online without dealing with the ragging and abusing the poor mechanics in your games ,and if it wasn't with friends there were other people also playing seasons for the same reasons I mentioned ..... bring seasons back
  • agree
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    We are 5 guys that has been playing this game for ages. Used to play online versus but for some reason they took it away to make it relaxed?!?!?!

    Now they took the Hut competetive coop away! It's a joke...

    So there is no way to play competetive coop games anymore in this game?

    Well ea will be 5 copies down, I know it won't make much of a difference but im prob not alone 😕

    Bring back seasons!

    It may, me and my boys canceled our deluxe edition. Bring back seasons. Keep fighting guys.

    Wow. And EA doesn't even know why they removed coop in HUT... lol
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Jimkind wrote: »
    yeah it's a joke... EA doesn't even reply to ANY post here or on reddit about this... EA WHERE ARE YOU ???HELLOOOOOOO ???

    What kind of response did you want from us? This was a post asking the community for their input.
    We are 5 guys that has been playing this game for ages. Used to play online versus but for some reason they took it away to make it relaxed?!?!?!

    Online Versus is still in the game.

    Not arrogant at all.

    Yep! This is the guy in charge of this forum!!! Hellllooooo ????
  • EA_Aljo
    3195 posts EA Community Manager
    Follisimo wrote: »
    Co-op competitive gets removed because it can create an unfair advantage for leaderboards. Also you won't get a reason why for the changes other than they heard your concerns.

    Lame excuse. They can add a filter to 1v1 or coop. It's not like they're new to the game development industry. These aren't first year interns getting practice. I'm sick of the excuses, myself.

    We already posted why these changes were made. I didn't have anything else to add to it. Again, here is why Online Seasons was removed:

    With NHL 21 introducing HUT Rush, along with HUT Rivals being introduced in NHL 20, we’ve removed Online Seasons and Draft Champions from NHL 21. These decisions were made to streamline the Online experience in HUT and ensure matchmaking pools aren’t too diluted which would result in longer matchmaking times.

    Source
  • EA_Aljo
    3195 posts EA Community Manager
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Jimkind wrote: »
    yeah it's a joke... EA doesn't even reply to ANY post here or on reddit about this... EA WHERE ARE YOU ???HELLOOOOOOO ???

    What kind of response did you want from us? This was a post asking the community for their input.
    We are 5 guys that has been playing this game for ages. Used to play online versus but for some reason they took it away to make it relaxed?!?!?!

    Online Versus is still in the game.

    Not arrogant at all.

    I was stating that we weren't being asked for input on this. We didn't say anything because the OP was asking for community input. That and we've already made a statement on why Online Seasons was removed.
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    we've already made a statement on why Online Seasons was removed.

    I think the topic has evolved to a point where we'd like a statement on why the ability to play cooperatively was removed, not specifically Online Seasons in HUT.
  • EA_Aljo
    3195 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    we've already made a statement on why Online Seasons was removed.

    I think the topic has evolved to a point where we'd like a statement on why the ability to play cooperatively was removed, not specifically Online Seasons in HUT.

    If we have any additional details, we'll add them here.
  • thegarden94
    457 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    Follisimo wrote: »
    Co-op competitive gets removed because it can create an unfair advantage for leaderboards. Also you won't get a reason why for the changes other than they heard your concerns.

    Lame excuse. They can add a filter to 1v1 or coop. It's not like they're new to the game development industry. These aren't first year interns getting practice. I'm sick of the excuses, myself.

    We already posted why these changes were made. I didn't have anything else to add to it. Again, here is why Online Seasons was removed:

    With NHL 21 introducing HUT Rush, along with HUT Rivals being introduced in NHL 20, we’ve removed Online Seasons and Draft Champions from NHL 21. These decisions were made to streamline the Online experience in HUT and ensure matchmaking pools aren’t too diluted which would result in longer matchmaking times.

    Source

    haven't touched hut rush yet never will , and as for rivals just making sure that the elite get taken care of first , because they would often complain how long it took them to find games in D1 rivals and of course they
    wouldn't be caught dead playing seasons because it was beneth them to do so , again I say there is reason why people don't like playing against them
    Post edited by thegarden94 on
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    we've already made a statement on why Online Seasons was removed.

    I think the topic has evolved to a point where we'd like a statement on why the ability to play cooperatively was removed, not specifically Online Seasons in HUT.

    If we have any additional details, we'll add them here.

    Gracias EA_Aljo, keep the pressure on your employer please. Be the voice that we need. Let us be hear. Let them know that a lot of players are pissed. HUT needs coop.
    *Play together - win together.
    **We pay - we play
  • EA_Aljo wrote: »
    EA_Aljo wrote: »
    we've already made a statement on why Online Seasons was removed.

    I think the topic has evolved to a point where we'd like a statement on why the ability to play cooperatively was removed, not specifically Online Seasons in HUT.

    If we have any additional details, we'll add them here.

    Will you try to get additional details ?
  • We need season's back
  • hundreds of post on reddit asking it.... EA DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.