EA Forums - Banner

Current meta

Current meta seems to be

1) Buy fastest players
2) Straight skate past everyone, cross crease and score
3) Rag puck behind own net until opponent sends 2 or more players to trap
4) Pass along the board for 4 on 2 and score
5) Rinse and repeat from step 3

Puck ragging has been an issue since year 0, can you for the love of **** please implement Delay of Game rule? It's there for a reason and this game offers no tools to counter this ****.

Replies

• Its a cross crease fest online, and its harder to defend. Absolutely hate it. Everyone I play online just skates down the ice and cross crease's. Im not having fun this year...at all.
  • Agreed
    It’s too one-dimensional now
  • HurricaneFza
    466 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Current meta seems to be

1) Buy fastest players
    2) Straight skate past everyone, cross crease and score
    3) Rag puck behind own net until opponent sends 2 or more players to trap
    4) Pass along the board for 4 on 2 and score
    5) Rinse and repeat from step 3

Puck ragging has been an issue since year 0, can you for the love of **** please implement Delay of Game rule? It's there for a reason and this game offers no tools to counter this 🎃🎃🎃🎃.

I agree ragging is garbage but I dont think a delay of game is the answer. I think gettin rid or toning down the puck protection bubble and having skaters blow a tire if they circle too much would be a good start.
  • it's just a sweat fest. idk how i played rivals in d3 all last year with a mid tier team and placed plat every week and now i lose every game 8-1 in d6. can't tell if i just suck at hut all of a sudden or if ppl only abuse the current meta but this year i'm not even gonna give HUT a chance bc i know nothing will change
  • Yeah its very boring and stupid now.