EA Forums - Banner

one-handed tuck

have played over 100 online versus games so far. i haven't scored a single goal with the one-handed tuck... and neither have my opponents. it is a joke that this no longer works and must definitely be patched.

did you also notice that you can no longer score with the one-handed tuck?

thanks and cheers

Replies

• Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1292 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    They usually go from one extreme to another. If they could find balance between last year and this year, it wouldn't be too bad.

Personally, I think it being too op was the only thing really needing a slight tweak in 20. You could score multiple ways last year but also defend those goals.

This year, the only goal worth trying is one timers. They effectively killed every other way to score, except LH snipes on the short side. Everything else is a crapshoot.
  • have played over 100 online versus games so far. i haven't scored a single goal with the one-handed tuck... and neither have my opponents. it is a joke that this no longer works and must definitely be patched.

thanks and cheers

Get separation and EARN it
  • have played over 100 online versus games so far. i haven't scored a single goal with the one-handed tuck... and neither have my opponents. it is a joke that this no longer works and must definitely be patched.

thanks and cheers

Good. Those that used the 1h tuck exploit can shampoo my ****
  • Hahahahaha. No.
  • Your pumpkin head...? 🙄

Never thought that day would come, when some people would ask for the return of the one-handed tuck..

thanks and cheers

Good. Those that used the 1h tuck exploit can shampoo my 🎃🎃🎃🎃

I second that

thanks and cheers

• I've come across a few guys who can hit it every time, go practice.
  • Yeah its not that difficult if you know how to use it this year but its not as 100% like it was and that is a good thing. You don't see it very often in the nhl and you should have to earn it like someone already said. Right spot, good timing it will probably be a goal.
  • They effectively killed every other way to score, except LH snipes on the short side. Everything else is a crapshoot.

It's interesting you say that because just a couple weeks ago I was hitting the top right corner at a high rate with Coffey in HUT Rush and it made me miss NHL 20.